Ashton Scorpius

MOD:K1 Shaleena/Lashowe Mouth Adjustment

K1 Shaleena/Lashowe Mouth Adjustment

This mod issues a minor improvement for Lashowe's and Shaleena's heads in KOTOR so that the upper teeth are no longer hidden while talking.

Shaleena's head will not be affected by this mod unless you are using KOTOR 1 Restoration, K1 NPC Overhaul, or any other mod that restores her unique appearance.

Installation & Uninstallation

To install this mod, drag the files from "Override" to the Override folder located in your game's directory. If prompted, select replace, although you may want to back up any pre-existing duplicates beforehand.

To uninstall this mod, delete delete n_shaleenah.mdl/mdx and n_lashoweh.mdl/mdx from your game's Override folder.n_shaleenah.mdl & n_shaleenah.mdx from your game's Override folder.

Compatibility & Known Issues

This mod should be compatible with any retextures for these heads but not mods that affect the same model files.

Credits

Fred Tetra, Kotor Tool
bead-v, KOTORmax & MDLedit
Autodesk, 3ds Max

Thanks to the KOTOR community for keeping these games alive.

Disclaimer

This mod is not supported by LucasArts, BioWare, or Obsidian Entertainment. It is for personal usage only & intends no copyright infringement. 

Contact me on DeadlyStream or via Discord (listed on my DS profile) if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or the like. 

If you want to use this mod as a part of an external work, you must recieve my permission. This mod should only be found on Deadly Stream, no user may upload it to another modding site.

• Like 1