Sign in to follow this  
DeathScepter

Force Specialization Ideas thread

My technical Skill is on the low end as of Right now. I was thinking earlier today about a possible new passive feats that for Kotor 1 Jedi and each Specialization would have a different feel from each other.

These Specializations will be avaible for all Jedi Classes

Jedi BattleMaster: (Jedi Guardian like)

Prerequisites:

Level: 12, 14 and 16

Attribute:

Strength: 14

Dexterity: 14

Wisdom: 14

Feats: Light saber Specialization and Master Jedi Defense

Intention: a Frontline Jedi Duelist that improves Their Light saber Skills while being a good tank and Encourages players to Team Force Buffs like Force Valor and Energy Resistance. So Defense And Light Saber Attack Bonus will increase with the feats while opening up new Feats similar to Toughness and Wookiee Toughness to increase Tanking

Jedi Investigator:(Jedi Sentinel like)

Prerequisites:

Level: 12,14, and 16

Attribute:

Intelligence: 14

Feats: Light sabers Specialization and Master Jedi Defense

Intention: A Stealth Oriented Jedi that infiltrate Location to investiage them. It would be a Skill passive that Increase Stealth, Awareness and Security.  

Jedi Watchman: (Jedi Consular like)

Prerequisites:

Level: 12,14, and 16

Attribute:

Intelligence: 14

Feats: Light Sabers Specialization and Master Jedi Specialization

Intention: A Defensive Oriented Jedi that using the force in order to protect himself and others. Inspiration: Jolee, Obi-Wan, Arca Jeth and Atris. In short: A very capable Jedi Consular Tank Build with superb Blaster Deflection. 

I am wondering if I can learn how to make them into usable feats and using the Game Mechanics as in Kotor 1 as is.

I have other feat ideas that includes a Specialization for Bastila Shan, Jolee Bindo and Juhani and Sith Specialization for a later post. 

Guest Qui-Gon Glenn

Beating the old dead horse head against the desk again?

But why?

Feats are hardcoded. Good luck.

Guest Qui-Gon Glenn
1 hour ago, DeathScepter said:

yep. I am deciding against it because of it.

I hope I wasn't a total jerk about it, but I think you're making a wise decision.

Well I don't know if you have heard of Tamerbill. Right now, I have his Kotor 1 Content: Feats and Powers Mod and Yes I love it a lot. Yes I am wondering how in the heck he did that. For example,   Echani feat tree is a Stun Effect that scales to Dexterity to against the Will Saves of Enemy.  There are generally good unique feats in his mod. Also I do love Staradmiral's Kotor Force Pack as well. 

Keep in mind I do want a mod that gives Players several options while somehow implementing my ideas. For example, Not everyone wants to roleplay as a Jedi Shadow but having an option to do so is what  is going thru my head. 

Another possible idea for a future Mod is having Exar Kun on Yavin 4 and have him an arch villain. I am aware of Yavin 4  and Exar Kun mods and have played Yavin 4 and liked it.

Instead of facing Trask as the End boss but having Exar Kun as main villain awaking from the darkness of the Jedi Civil War and cutting a cut deal with Darth Malak's Sith to kill off Malak while freeing Exar Kun by destroying the Wall of Light erected by Nomi Sunrider and other Jedi.  Monique and Kyle are new characters that the players could recruit.