Display Name

[Request] TSL - Floating Lightsaber Force Power

Spoiler

If you remember in the final boss fight with Kreia, she is able to control 3 floating lightsabers to attack you.

I'm wondering if any modder would like to recreate it as a force power such that it can be used by main character and companions.

I understand how it works which basically spawn a couple of invisible NPC (using Lightsaber_Floating appearance) equipped with a lightsaber, the problem is I don't know how to spawn NPC with mod...

I notice there is one mod exist somewhere in the Internet which is for Kotor 1, while I'm not sure does it compatible with TSL, as it also come with other force powers which some of them are actually taken from TSL. 

I know you found your solution, but you never specified name of that kotor 1 mod you used. So I wanted to add: there exists ancient mod by Darth333 called "FORCE POWER FOR TSL: LIGHTSABER FLOATING"

http://www.geocities.ws/d333mods/d3_saber_tsl.zip

Mod doesn't use TSL Patcher, so you probably need to manually merge file contents with other force powers mods for compatibility.

Edited by LoneWanderer
  • Like 1

On 5/6/2020 at 5:23 AM, LoneWanderer said:

I know you found your solution, but you never specified name of that kotor 1 mod you used. So I wanted to add: there exists ancient mod by Darth333 called "FORCE POWER FOR TSL: LIGHTSABER FLOATING"

http://www.geocities.ws/d333mods/d3_saber_tsl.zip

Mod doesn't use TSL Patcher, so you probably need to manually merge file contents with other force powers mods for compatibility.

I don't know if it matters now but there is a version that DOES have the TSL Patcher:

Floating Lightsabers v. 2.0 for Kotor 2: TSL:

FLOATINGS SABERS.7z

If this update is known please disregard.

If this is unknown -notify the author.

Sorry still new to this since getting into old games modded playing...

Got this from my cousin Kingknightrider -he don't game no more.

Edited by dreadnaught7777
  • Like 1