Greetings, fellow Jedi! Hope y'all have a nice day. :cheers:

May someone confirm on their end that having a custom [placeables] model with custom name which injected to a module crashes the game only upon exiting the game? Looks fine when loading between saved game. Custom [placeables] model with vanilla name injected to the module didn't crashes the game at all though.

Many thanks for considering this, and may the Force be with you all!

Update: I can confirm on my end that this happens -

1. I decided to move the crashed [placeables] model to Override and having the vanilla named custom area model which referenced the crashed [placeables] model injected to each modules [that shares the area model]
  2. The game doesn't crash [upon exit]. So indeed - on my end; having a [custom placeables] model with custom name on a MOD/module file, crashes the game
Edited by ebmar
Referenced that the crashed model was a placeable's

I recall that maybe  this issue occurred for me when I had geometry with 0 polies exported with the model? Or maybe models in the layout file which don't actually exist?

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Sithspecter said:

...maybe  this issue occurred for me when I had geometry with 0 polies exported with the model?

Though am not sure that the [crashed] model I used, which is TSL-ported Swoop monitor model had a 0 polies' geometry. 🤔

10 hours ago, Sithspecter said:

...maybe models in the layout file which don't actually exist?

That does makes sense, but then again - this is a placeable model, so it shouldn't be listed in the layout file, I think. Though worth to try referenced it into the list just to make things sure.

And many thanks for the feedback much appreciated. :cheers: