Sign in to follow this  
JediArchivist

[HELP NEEDED!] TSL Twin Suns outfit made as wearable / equippable armor / robe for female PC's from both K1 and K2

Could someone please help me locate and extract the Twin Suns clothes model from K2, in order for me to make it into a wearable / equippable armor / robe model for all female PC's, both for K2 and ported to work with K1?

Here is what this mod would imply:

- Locating and extracting the Twin Sun's clothes model from K2 (I looked for it in the NPC models files with KotorTool with no success, unable to locate the specific file! 😔 )

- Converting the model into a wearable armor / robe for all female PC's aboard the Ebon Hawk. It could be called Dancer Outfit 2, Disco Outfit, etc. There would be a K1 version of them and a K2 version.

- Placing them (4-5 outfits, to fit all female PC's in the crew) into the game (both K1 amd K2), in a container, etc. in order to make them availlable to the player from the beggining of the game, preferably in one of the Containers in the Ebon Hawk!

Imagine how cool your female Revan / Exile and Mira, Bastila, Mission or an unhooded Handmaiden would look dressed like that! 😏

Many thanks in advance for who can help me with this, I tried with no success to do it myself so far...

As reference, this is what the Twin Suns look like. I would prefer the outfit of the one on the right:

image.thumb.png.cdf6c277f01dd07190b060e9d3296123.png

I found this old, abandoned mod, the only remaining copy of it is here: https://www.lonebullet.com/mods/download-five-twin-suns-esque-outfits-for-female-pcs-star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-ii-the-sith-lords-mod-free-54278.htm

This is basically sort of what I was looking for for my female Exile, but I also want the outfits to be availlable to party members, like Mira!

Looks like somebody actually managed to find and extract the Twin Suns outfit files and edit them a long time ago.

I took a look at it and the files within and I can't figure out how to edit them to make them into universally equipable clothes...

Could someone please be kind enough to take a look at the mod files, then give me some instructions on how I could make them into wearable clothes that both my character as well as the party members could equip?

Then I would need to find a way to place 4 of the outfits into a Plasteel Cylinder aboard the Ebon Hawk (one for the female Exile, and 3 for Mira, Handmaiden and Visas) so they could be accesible from the beggining of the game.

Thank you very much in advance to anyone who could lend a helping hand!