Sign in to follow this  
Dreben37

Filenames for TGA Variants

Hey everyone, I have been trying to chase down a weird texture for a Dark Jedi Padawan Robe in my KOTOR 2 override folder from some mod or another I installed. I know TGA files handle the textures, but since my override folder is stuffed, there's no way I can go through all my TGA files one by one and figure out where this weird file is. I was wondering if there was any sort of documentation for what all the different filename variants of TGA files are for. I can tell what are planet textures like DXN___ and KOR___, and I know that fx___ is for the visual/special effects, N___ files are for character head textures, and C___ files are for creatures/aliens/droids, but I was wondering if there are any lists or anything to tell what all the variants are. Thanks in advance for any help.

PMBIxx/PFBIxx (xx = 01-10) should be the ones you are looking for.

All the armour textures follow this PSBAxx format.

P = Player

S = Sex. M/F for male/female

B = Body

A = Armour class. A is underwear, B is clothes, C/D/E/F/G/H are armour,  I/N/M are robes, J is Revan's robes, K is the armoured flight suit, L is the dancer's outfit. In K1 this only goes up to J.

xx = Texture variant

• Like 1
  • Light Side Points 1