Frykas

Tactical Combat Mod

Hello all. 

Last year I started my work on this mod. It is in no way finnished but work became a hustle so I had to leave it for a year. 

Now I wanted to go back but outright, my biggest problem is that I can't at all and don't know how to get any of it to work.

TCM was suposed to extend combat duration and opan a venue for real tactic like combat and make feats like: attacking enemy with a team member (can't remember the name of it) bonus make actual sense to pick. That means that damage outputs or health reserves had to be adjusted but also that force power durations had to be extended.

That's where scripting comes in. The file that needs to be modified is k_sp1_generic.ncs as I've seen done in two other mods which I would like to just recomend but nither of them is balanced enough for what I want to do with this mod (still very cool mods).

Another thing is the five "sets" that encompass level-gain to determine when to increase enemy levels and all that. Editing the values is easy but nowhere can I fing information on which level you go from set 1 to set 2. And that is it for now other than simply people to give me some feedback. 

So, two things I desperately need help with:

1. Some good soul to explain as to a dummy how to edit k_sp1_generic.ncs

2. How to find and maybe modify enemy autobalance "sets" (shown in kotor tool)690273807_Beztytuu.png.1350637c8484d60dc238985d93a83f63.png

Really hoping someone would help. Thanks in advance. 

And as always, all best!