Sign in to follow this  
Ashla

Game breaking bar shaddaa glitch

So there's a glitch in tsl nar shaddaa, were the cutscene where atton tells you you have an invite from the exchange to the jekk jekk star VIP room, doesnt trigger. Its seems like this glitch was present in the original release and was never patched.  Has anybody fixed this glitch? I really dont want to have to do 4+ hours of nar shaddaa again? 

11 hours ago, Ashla said:

So there's a glitch in tsl nar shaddaa, were the cutscene where atton tells you you have an invite from the exchange to the jekk jekk star VIP room, doesnt trigger. Its seems like this glitch was present in the original release and was never patched.  Has anybody fixed this glitch? I really dont want to have to do 4+ hours of nar shaddaa again? 

Have you completed every single thing you can possibly do on Nar Shaddaa? It won't trigger if you haven't done enough side quests.

A fair enough. I was going for more a speed run, as ive played the game multiple times and didnt much care for doing some of the quests. I payed the little bat 2000 creds and it triggered. Forgot he was there, hiding away in the corner there.