Does anyone have a Dl-44 and/or M-57 (Luke Skywalker's blaster from ESB) blaster mod for Kotor 2?

Been searching for a while, and have never come across a mod with either one. 

I'm well acquainted with the E-11 mod! One of my personal favorites in recent history. 

I wasn't aware of the DL-44. Do you happen to have a K2 version?

I didn't have one to hand, since the original model was made for a K1-specific mod called the "KOTOR Weaponry Improvement Project". Must be nigh on a decade now since those days. I'm not even sure if it is available any more. The Nexus Gamefront mirror of it is blocked, but it doesn't seem like new Gamefront actually has it.

Anyway, I realised after decompiling it to recompile a TSL version that, as was the way with old MDLOps, the UVs were screwed. So I had a dig around the depths of my hard drive and managed to find the source model. I've exported a clean new version with KMax and compiled both K1 and and TSL versions with MDLEdit, so that should eliminate any texture problems there might have been. Although I haven't tested them, so let me know if any problems crop up. Revised K1 version is still at the link above. TSL version - https://www.darthparametric.com/files/kotor/tsl/[TSL]_DL-44_Default_Blaster_Pistol_Replacement.7z

• Like 1

Thanks, Darth!

I always appreciate getting specific mods from you! 

Once my new computer arrives next week and I have it all set up, I'll throw this into my Override and test it out in my K2 playthrough. 

Thanks again!

You'll want to download them both again. In my haste I forgot to set the material colour, so the textures on the prior version will be pretty dull. I've fixed that and re-uploaded the files.

• Like 2

There is another one, unfortunately @Untold Prophecy it was by Mono_Giganto, and I'm not sure if he updated the mod, which also had the scout trooper pistol, and several others plus a quest and a token for them. Real shame as well, I still have that actual mod itself though every time I even try to get a funky error in kse think it's: can't use an undefined value as an array reference at bioware/tpc.pm line 190." Not sure though, guessing its because some parts are missing the tga files...