DarthVarkor

KOTOR Project Confirmed by Kathleen Kennedy

*insert preemptive negative comment here.*

Perhaps this is what the Game of Thrones guys are working on?

The game of thrones guys are making an "old republic" series something like 500 years before TPM.

Think this means that she has people working on pitches of actual knights of the old republic something, whether that's a movie, tv show, or game or whatnot is very unclear.

As much of a star wars optimist that I am, I don't want anything other than a straight up HD remake of kotor. I'd rather them leave this story alone and tell new ones. Maybe make references to Kotor to pull it into canon but there's just no point in competing with the best story told thus far in this universe.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Canderis said:

The game of thrones guys are making an "old republic" series something like 500 years before TPM.

Think this means that she has people working on pitches of actual knights of the old republic something, whether that's a movie, tv show, or game or whatnot is very unclear.

Has that actually been confirmed? I thought it was all rumor, and this was KK actually confirming something Old Republic related is coming in either a film or TV series format.

But yeah, I'm happy for them to take a stab at Old Republic film/TV stuff, but I'd rather them not touch the games (unless Chris Avellone and Drew Karpshyn are writing it.)