Sign in to follow this  
N-DReW25

TSL Conditional Modding

So in my mod, once the player finishes talking to Zez Kai Ell they are teleported to a new module. What I am trying to do is figure out a way I can have the player teleport to another module if the player kills Zez without this affecting any other Jedi Masters should the player decide to kill them.

An idea I am thinking of is that once the player openly declares that he/she intends to kill Zez in Zez's unique dialogue this activates a conditional so it is set to "1" instead of "0" and once the dialogue with Kreia ends once Zez is dead there is a "blank reply" with the conditional "1" meaning players who kill Zez will get teleported to a new module. If that does indeed work out what I want to ask is how would I, inside the new module, set the condition to "1" to "0" to prevents bugs and errors with other Jedi Masters should the player kill them?

I'm not really sure I understand what you're trying to do but you can just use the new module's OnEnter to set the global back to 0. Or use a script in a dialog in that module.

All of this will only work if you're using a global though. If you're using a local variable you'll have to reset it in the original module. That could be done directly in the teleporting script for example.