ExMachina

Is there a comprehensive list of changes somewhere?

I downloaded the complete TSLRCM 1.6a, and the included readme file only seems to list the changes between 1.5 and 1.6. I'm wondering if there is a complete changelog that lists everything included in TSLRCM up to this point?

Specifically I'm wondering about the numerous "bug fix" mods, whether or not they are necessary/compatible, or if TSLRCM includes the fix. Namely:

Lightsaber Parts Icon Fix

Kreia's Robe Fix

Party XP Bug Fix

Weapon Finesse Icon Fix

Arrival on Nar Shaddaa Dialog Fix

Telos Academy Fixes

Atton Bath Joke Fix

Korriban Hidden Tomb Fix

Peragus Mining Shield Fix

Space/Environmental Suit Speed Fix

Bao-Dur's broken unarmed feats (closest thing to a fix I can find is this Crippling Strike Mod)

Edited by ExMachina

So basically you're asking whether mods are compatible with TSLRCM or are they already included, yes?

Lightsaber Parts Icon Fix - compatible with TSLRCM.

Kreia's Robe Fix - won't work, we have our own version of Kreia's model.

Party XP Bug Fix - should work with TSLRCM.

Weapon Finesse Icon Fix - compatible with TSLRCM.

Arrival on Nar Shaddaa Dialog Fix - not needed we have our own fixes for this dialog.

Telos Academy Fixes - not needed we've done it ourselves.

Atton Bath Joke Fix - not needed we've restored this ourselves.

Korriban Hidden Tomb Fix - not needed, included in TSLRCM.

Peragus Mining Shield Fix - compatible with TSLRCM.

Space/Environmental Suit Speed Fix - should be compatible with TSLRCM as long as TSLRCM is installed first.

So basically you're asking whether mods are compatible with TSLRCM or are they already included, yes?

Well, I know TSLRCM fixes a lot of bugs and restores various bits of content, but there are a ton of other bug fix and restoration mods. It's hard to figure out which things have also been done in TSLRCM, and which ones can be combined with it. An all-inclusive changelog would be ideal, since I'd be able to figure out myself, but I appreciate the answers.

If such a list exist, it may be gone with the old forum. Otherwise, I know for a fact that this list would be huge and there is a possibility that the "list"(if there ever was one) is forgotten. Quite frankly, I think that the best solution is not have them work on rebuilding a list, but build a compatibility list, as I did before. I therefore suggest that what zbyl2 posted be posted on Stoney's compatibility thread.