Sign in to follow this  
SirTremendous

Old face, new community

I'm new here. Kinda.

I'm not a modder per se, though I used to be, way back in the day, when FileFront was still the home for Star Wars modders, and ShemL was the king of KotOR modding.

I fell out and lost interest in video games for many, many years around 2012, but lately, I've been replaying some old classics and making a comeback. I'm probably not gonna mod again, but I decided to join and drop a hello just to let people here know that I appreciate your efforts to keep the KotOR modding community alive. It's the greatest video game series of all time, and deserves to be preserved for future generations. Thanks for all you do.

Godspeed and MTFBWY.

Edited by SirTremendous
  • Like 1
  • Light Side Points 1

tPUqg1Q.gif

Welcome back to the dark side!  If you wind up liking any of the mods that you haven't seen before, please leave a review of their mod's respective pages.  

• Like 1

Welcome back! Be sure to check out the /r kotor reddi, which due to a merger of the communities, is actually linked at the menubar of deadlystream and has some helpful info about the game, in terms of troubleshooting, mod installation, fixes, lore answers, etc...

1 hour ago, jc2 said:

Welcome back! Be sure to check out the /r kotor reddi

Yeah, I frequent /r/kotor daily. I noticed there's been a merger.

Edited by SirTremendous
Formatting.