FVladAndrei

Sabers of the old Republic

Hi there.Does anyone know where could i find the sabers of the old republic mod for kotor 1?Or if anyone does have it,could you post a link?I have been looking for this mod forever and can't find it.

Guest Qui-Gon Glenn

@JDub96 apparently has the mod, according to the forum search. 

Might PM them.

Yes,he already sent it to me,so that's resolved.Great mod,glad i was able to find someone who still had it.Wondering why it isn't in the downloads section of kotor...

Guest Qui-Gon Glenn

Because it has been superceded, and that modder preferred that you only use the latest versions of the mods he created. Ergo, he probably would prefer this old mod was no longer available, but that's just my surmise.

3 hours ago, Oaks said:

I am curious. Can someone send me this mod? Please?

2 minutes ago, RevanFanMan said:

Same here. Please?

Did you not see this?

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 9:25 AM, Qui-Gon Glenn said:

@JDub96 apparently has the mod, according to the forum search. 

Might PM them.

PM @JDub96

Sorry everyone! I've been off the net for a while. If you're all willing to wait a little longer I'll try to post it tonight. I just fear you might all be disappointed. The version I have seems to have a few bugs in it. Bastila's lightsaber disappearing, Bandon not actually using his, the player not receiving their personal crystal on Dantooine. If I knew anything about scripting I'd try to fix it. Furthermore, I'm afraid of violating the ToS of Deadlystream as I've made slight adjustments to the mod for personal use. Such as altering Bastila's saberstaff to emit a yellow blade rather than amber, or changing the hilts of the personal sabers and the lightsaber with the Mantle of the Force crystal to be identical to the Revan's TOR saber, which means the Revan hilt mod on my page is a required mod for my version. But I MAY have the original unaltered version sitting in a USB drive somewhere. Just give some time to track it down. It'll still have the above bugs, but none of my personal adjustments.

@Qui-Gon GlennWhat was it succeeded by? I have yet to find a hilt mod for the original KotOR since SotOR.

Guest Qui-Gon Glenn

Search Kaidon Jorn Mods here on Deadly Stream!

That's what I did...😉

7 hours ago, JDub96 said:

Sorry everyone! I've been off the net for a while. If you're all willing to wait a little longer I'll try to post it tonight. I just fear you might all be disappointed. The version I have seems to have a few bugs in it. Bastila's lightsaber disappearing, Bandon not actually using his, the player not receiving their personal crystal on Dantooine. If I knew anything about scripting I'd try to fix it. Furthermore, I'm afraid of violating the ToS of Deadlystream as I've made slight adjustments to the mod for personal use. Such as altering Bastila's saberstaff to emit a yellow blade rather than amber, or changing the hilts of the personal sabers and the lightsaber with the Mantle of the Force crystal to be identical to the Revan's TOR saber, which means the Revan hilt mod on my page is a required mod for my version. But I MAY have the original unaltered version sitting in a USB drive somewhere. Just give some time to track it down. It'll still have the above bugs, but none of my personal adjustments.

@Qui-Gon GlennWhat was it succeeded by? I have yet to find a hilt mod for the original KotOR since SotOR.

I don't even mind those bugs,i am just glad that i can play it again.It's still my favourite mod for hilts,even with those bugs which i didn't even notice them until i saw your post :))I would definetly be glad though if i were to see this on deadly stream downloads list.This is a mod that shouldn't be missing from here.Thanks for the head's up anyway!

Bad news. I no longer have the original mod. Only my personally modified version. Sorry guys.

Guest Qui-Gon Glenn

This is the way of the Force.

@OP, I believe you will find most of his old hilts in his newer mods. That was his modus operandi.

I mean... I'm willing to upload my personally modified version if you guys want and if I'm 100% sure I won't get in trouble. Just remember to run a couple of tests. Specifically to determine if the lightsaber with the Mantle of the Force crystal has a fully integrated and textured hilt and Bastila's lightsaber has a proper blade color. If the former isn't true, just download the K1 version of Revan's TOR hilt on my page and add the BULLSHILT files into your override. The latter... I don't remember how to fix. I made these adjustments a long time ago.

1 hour ago, JDub96 said:

I mean... I'm willing to upload my personally modified version if you guys want and if I'm 100% sure I won't get in trouble. Just remember to run a couple of tests. Specifically to determine if the lightsaber with the Mantle of the Force crystal has a fully integrated and textured hilt and Bastila's lightsaber has a proper blade color. If the former isn't true, just download the K1 version of Revan's TOR hilt on my page and add the BULLSHILT files into your override. The latter... I don't remember how to fix. I made these adjustments a long time ago.

As QDJ asked for these be taken down from here, perhaps you should just make a DropBox link instead?