Sign in to follow this  
FVladAndrei

TSLRCM 1.8.5 question

Hello all,i am pretty new to deadlystream so i also posted this in the kotor modding category,i am deeply sorry about that,it won't happen again.

So,regarding tslrcm 1.8.5,are the following mods compatible with it?Will i have to worry about anything?I already did some checking before,but i just want to be sure,that's why i am asking for other opinions.Note that i also write them in the exact order that i installed them(also using gog version of the game):

1.Widescreen fix(Uniws patcher+ui fix)

2.TSLRCM 1.8.5 itself

3.Wound in the force 2.0(head replacement)

4.90SK robe pack final(robes skins)

5.Default hilts replacement megapack 8.1

6.TOR Series saber mod v2.0

7.High level force powers v2+update 2.1(yes,i know that this one is compatible from the compatibility list)

8.Remove force powers restrictions for armours

Any response would be appreciated.Thanks in advance!

Okay then,thank you for responding.I am also pretty confident,the one mod that i am not sure about is Tor series sabers mod,it adds loads of new buildable lightsabers to the game.I hope there won't be an issue with it

8 hours ago, FVladAndrei said:

Hello all. I am pretty new to Deadly Stream so I also posted this in the [wrong section - the] KotOR modding category

You should probably introduce yourself to the community then.  And maybe ask a Staff member to delete the duplicate thread?  Just a thought.