Sign in to follow this  
DarthYcey

KOTOR Episode III SPECIAL EDITION - See it with the filmmakers THIS FRIDAY!

Star Wars: KOTOR Episode 3 - The Circle of Fate SPECIAL EDITION premieres THIS FRIDAY on Youtube! Complete with OVER TWENTY MINUTES of NEW scenes and footage, some deleted for the original release, and some BRAND NEW to usher in the new era of REVAN! Get that opening night feeling as you can watch it with all the other fans in attendance!  Hope to see you there!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZCrPXl49CzyKeUO32v15g

And here's a trailer to whet your appetite:

-Yce

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

And if you've seen this movie before, you might appreciate seeing an example of some of the difference between the original version and the Special Edition.  Here's a short clip for that.

I'll be working so I, unfortunately, won't be able to watch it with you guys but I hope you will be there to support the folks that made this movie.  

• Like 1

I had to miss the live event because I was working.  Was anyone from this site here to watch it?  How were the new scenes when watched with the rest of the movie?

14 hours ago, Sith Holocron said:

I had to miss the live event because I was working.  Was anyone from this site here to watch it?  How were the new scenes when watched with the rest of the movie?

Already given the guys my thoughts over on the Discord but honestly, they were brilliant. Some of the new stuff was absolutely genius, well worth a watch.