Untold Prophecy

Please drop any Lightsaber hilt mods you have created here

On 1/5/2019 at 5:15 AM, Oaks said:

-Darth Bane's(the fan made using the novels as basis, not the official that ignores the novel description)

-A double bladed curved similar to Asajj Ventress

-Malak's official hilt

-Maul's from rebels (it even has a cane version, that I give to Kreia at the begining of the game)

bane.jpg

dcurved.jpg

malak.jpg

maul.jpg

I adore those darkside hilts. Especially Malak's, I remember that from an old Jedi Academy mod.
Would it be possible to replace his vanilla hilt with that, somehow? I'm curious. Also curious if they could hypothetically work with SLM.

...Oh, and I wouldn't mind the files. ;)

On 7/30/2021 at 12:19 AM, FantasyVader said:

I adore those darkside hilts. Especially Malak's, I remember that from an old Jedi Academy mod.
Would it be possible to replace his vanilla hilt with that, somehow? I'm curious. Also curious if they could hypothetically work with SLM.

...Oh, and I wouldn't mind the files. ;)

I used the mod to replace malaks in game hilt. So yes, it works.

10 minutes ago, Oaks said:

I used the mod to replace malaks in game hilt. So yes, it works.

Awesome. Do you have those hilts still? I'd take both the Kotor 1 and 2 versions if you do.

15 hours ago, FantasyVader said:

Awesome. Do you have those hilts still? I'd take both the Kotor 1 and 2 versions if you do.

I will send to you latter.

Can you please send me the Kanan from rebels hilt. 

On 1/5/2019 at 12:15 PM, Oaks said:

Sorry it took so long but as I said before, I have very little time with my main computer now.

Here are some screenshots of some hilts that I have but I dont see around in mod sites.

REMEMBER: those are not mine and I am uploading just screenshots, remember this if you see an image and find out that the mod is yours.

The hilts are:

-The two of Ahsoka from clone wars

-Darth Bane's(the fan made using the novels as basis, not the official that ignores the novel description)

-Ben Solo from episode 8(the only good thing of that movie if you ask me)

-A generic curved hilt

-A double bladed curved similar to Asajj Ventress

-A generic double

-Exar Kun double bladed (but being held as if it is a single hilt)

-Kanan's from rebels

-Rahm Kota's from the force unleashed game

-Malak's official hilt

-Darth Malgus's from swtor

-Maul's from rebels (it even has a cane version, that I give to Kreia at the begining of the game)

-A generic lightsaber pike

-A variation of Revan's from swtor

-Satele double bladed from the swtor cinematics

-Savafe Opres's from clone wars

-The spinning lightsaber of the inquisitor from rebels

-And the temple guard double bladed

ahsoka.jpg

bane.jpg

bensolo.jpg

curved.jpg

dcurved.jpg

double.jpg

exar.jpg

kenan.jpg

kota.jpg

malak.jpg

malgus.jpg

maul.jpg

pike.jpg

revan.jpg

satele.jpg

savage.jpg

spinning.jpg

templeguard.jpg

May you please send the Kanan from rebels hilt... Or any of these. They all look great

Thank you very much... You are definitely bringing more life to the games that are amazing. I appreciate the time you give. 

9 hours ago, Oaks said:

I will send to you in the weekend.

On 6/8/2020 at 12:53 AM, Elhokagefriki2 said:

-Ben Solo from episode 8

Is it possible that I can still get this if its still available?

On 6/18/2022 at 11:11 AM, DarthErebus said:

Is it possible that I can still get this if its still available?

Just send.

19 hours ago, Thirdy Three said:

Does anyone have a Qui Gon hilt? One that is tied to the green crystal?

I included one in that mod. Only the one post you needed though, fella!

• Like 1

Spoiler
On 1/5/2019 at 3:15 PM, Oaks said:

-Satele double bladed from the swtor cinematics

-And the temple guard double bladed

satele.jpg

templeguard.jpg

May I request 'Satele double bladed from the swtor cinematics' and 'the temple guard double bladed' hilts if you still have them?

And not to be off topic, here is a freshly ported TPM-inspired hilt:

Spoiler

lsbr144.jpg.c856d8fdd1013212c3a34b2c10bce080.jpg

lsbr_141.7z

i finally got myself the third version of the darksaber, the one from the Mandalorian tv show. Also, I am experimenting with Cal Kestis' from Jedi Fallen Order.

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

• Light Side Points 1

Not long ago I found old Movie Saber Mod by J3d1W4rr10R (http://web.archive.org/web/20061225145237/http://pcgamemods.com/mod/17055.html). In addition to the usual Vader's, Luke's, Qui-Gon Jinn's and Obi-Wan's hilts, this mod features rarer lightsabers such as Darth Maul's Damaged Saber, Kdi-Adi Mundi, Barris Offee, Shaak Ti, Quinlan Vos, Saesee Tiin and Dooku's Jedi Lightsabers among others. Message me if anyone wants to have it in their collection.

Spoiler

movie-style lightsabers mod.jpg

18 minutes ago, LoneWanderer said:

Not long ago I found old Movie Saber Mod by J3d1W4rr10R (http://web.archive.org/web/20061225145237/http://pcgamemods.com/mod/17055.html). In addition to the usual Vader's, Luke, Qui-Gon Jinn's and Obi-Wan's hilts, this mod features rarer lightsabers such as Darth Maul's Damaged Saber, Kdi-Adi Mundi, Barris Offee, Shaak Ti, Quinlan Vos, Saesee Tiin and Dooku's Jedi Lightsabers among others. Message me if anyone wants to have it in their collection.

Hide contents

Christ, I haven’t seen that mod in years! It was also hosted on LucasFiles when that site existed many moons ago and I always assumed it was lost for good when the site went down. Great find!

On 7/30/2023 at 10:09 AM, LoneWanderer said:

Not long ago I found old Movie Saber Mod by J3d1W4rr10R (http://web.archive.org/web/20061225145237/http://pcgamemods.com/mod/17055.html). In addition to the usual Vader's, Luke's, Qui-Gon Jinn's and Obi-Wan's hilts, this mod features rarer lightsabers such as Darth Maul's Damaged Saber, Kdi-Adi Mundi, Barris Offee, Shaak Ti, Quinlan Vos, Saesee Tiin and Dooku's Jedi Lightsabers among others. Message me if anyone wants to have it in their collection.

Hide contents

Can you send me it, please?

Here's another one I usually use with my K1 modlists, it's a bit old though and the patches are missing:

https://www.gamefront.com/games/knights-of-the-old-republic/file/weapons-of-the-old-republic

But since the mod conflicts with my current modlist (x) I've been actually trying to add some of the hilts into my current game by modifying other hilt models, but I keep having issues with the lightsaber blades since I'm using Crazy34's blade mod (x).

If T7nowhere is on DS, I'm sure they would be able to help further with this one.

74001_15.jpg

74001_14.jpg

74001_11.jpg

74001_10.jpg

74001_6.jpg

74001_5.jpg

74001_1.jpg

On 6/8/2023 at 3:43 AM, Oaks said:

i finally got myself the third version of the darksaber, the one from the Mandalorian tv show. Also, I am experimenting with Cal Kestis' from Jedi Fallen Order.

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

These are awesome. This may be the closest anyone has ever come to a perfect rendition of the Darksaber in these games. Could you maybe send it through to me, as well as possibly Exar Kun's saber from earlier in the thread, please?

8 hours ago, DeepFriedDimebag said:

These are awesome. This may be the closest anyone has ever come to a perfect rendition of the Darksaber in these games. Could you maybe send it through to me, as well as possibly Exar Kun's saber from earlier in the thread, please?

I will send it to you.

Yo could you please send me that pike mod i've been looking everywhere and can't find one besides here but there's no links:(pike.jpg

14 hours ago, gabedagoat said:

Yo could you please send me that pike mod i've been looking everywhere and can't find one besides here but there's no links:(pike.jpg

Done.

On 2/23/2023 at 1:56 PM, LoneWanderer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

May I request 'Satele double bladed from the swtor cinematics' and 'the temple guard double bladed' hilts if you still have them?

And not to be off topic, here is a freshly ported TPM-inspired hilt:

Hide contents

lsbr144.jpg.c856d8fdd1013212c3a34b2c10bce080.jpg

lsbr_141.7z 1.17 MB · 3 downloads

Love the look of this! I'd be a good lightsaber hilt for Juhani in KOTOR I because it matches the "Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force" illustration.