Lehon Mandalorian Expansion

=========================

Lehon Mandalorian Expansion

Description:

On the Unknown World, a MANDALORIAN faction is established! Mandalorians speaking in Mando'a (Mandalorian languaged created by Karen Traviss in Legends) and wearing custom Mando'a Beskar'gam. 

An alternate way into the Temple. No longer are you dictated by the order of which faction you speak to first, speak to all factions, then decide who to save, redeem, or slaughter,  until only one faction remains. Double-crossing applicable when deemed necessary by the player. Experience the culture of Mandalorians and their narrative of the Mandalorian War, or attack them on sight for their past warmongering. But know, that such actions do not come without consequences, and only the strongest may survive...

The choice is yours, and the battle awaits!

Three added side-quests! Quest logs, lore expanding loot, new Mando’a armor and NPCs, new battles, new consequences, new decisions, LS/DS opportunities, new Party Member interactions, a few RP secrets, new battle scenes, 

And an All New Lehon Experience…

Trailer:

https://youtu.be/C0TjGNTOfqY

Installation:

Slower internet LME Light version available, only difference is that the audio is only playable in game, in condensed .wav format. Install both, by running tslpatcher, nothing else required.

Credits: Deadlystream Community

Fred Tetra for KT

Voice Actors/Actresses:

Belandrie as Burk'yc Brudii & Female Clan Ordo Recruit

Wil Wright as the characters Clan Farr Sentry & Clan Skirata Scout

Jaegun Clark (of Sandhawk Clan) as Clan Farr Champion

UnusualCharacters as Dar'tal (Basic VO)

Ner' Jate'kara as Clan Farr Recruit

Dreadelicious as Male Clan Ordo Recruit

nato as Clan Ordo Champion

JCPenny as Clan Skirata Recruit

SazMando for soundtrack

@ebmar  Voice Filter

@DarthParametric : Helpful Tool aiding Voice Filter work by ebmar

@Fair Strides for all the scripting help!

Beta Testers: @Haveayap, @N-DReW25, @Deltm @JuiceTin, @Nato

K1R Compatibility: Untested but theorized to work based on files, if K1R is installed first, then LME will make some changes to K1R, but nothing that should break the game.

=========================

Version:

1.0.0 Original Release

• Submitter
    jc2
  • Submitted
    12/24/2018
  • Category
  • K1R Compatible
    No

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Todd Hellid said:

Is this mod compati ble with the NPC Overhaul mod?

No idea, never installed that before. I can imagine, that you'd install that first, then install mine and everything should function.

• Like 2

Just finished playing this. Awesome mod, really well done and i enjoyed playing it very much! Feels so much like a part of the original game rather then a mod, it fits in perfectly!

Just so You know, I encountered no major bugs whatsoever when playing your mod, it was a very smooth and polished experience!

I also tried to install it to the IOS version of KOTOR 1 Mobile, unfortunately it does not seem to work with this version, as the game will hang when loading the new Mandalorian Base area. When i bypassed this by loading a save made directly in the Mandalorian Base, it loaded it fine, but the Dialogue triggers don't appear to work and i cannot exit the base :(

I will try to see if it works with the Android version, since it is more flexible...

Off-topic, i managed to get the Yavin IV mod to work perfectly with KOTOR 1 Mobile and KOTOR 1 Restoration to work partially on IOS, as well as Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge to work on Android, so it's a mystery why Mandalorian Lehon Expansion does not work...maybe it will work fine on Android as BoS:SR only works on Android as well.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JediArchivist said:

Just finished playing this. Awesome mod, really well done and i enjoyed playing it very much! Feels so much like a part of the original game rather then a mod, it fits in perfectly!

Just so You know, I encountered no major bugs whatsoever when playing your mod, it was a very smooth and polished experience!

I also tried to install it to the IOS version of KOTOR 1 Mobile, unfortunately it does not seem to work with this version, as the game will hang when loading the new Mandalorian Base area. When i bypassed this by loading a save made directly in the Mandalorian Base, it loaded it fine, but the Dialogue triggers don't appear to work and i cannot exit the base :(

I will try to see if it works with the Android version, since it is more flexible...

Off-topic, i managed to get the Yavin IV mod to work perfectly with KOTOR 1 Mobile and KOTOR 1 Restoration to work partially on IOS, as well as Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge to work on Android, so it's a mystery why Mandalorian Lehon Expansion does not work...maybe it will work fine on Android as BoS:SR only works on Android as well.

That's great I'm glad you were able to enjoy it. I tried to keep the flow as much as possible. 

Though I am curious what I've done that would make it unable to be transfered across, leave it to me to find someway to break something...

• Like 2

I don't think You have any fault at all... The mobile version of K1, especially the IOS one simply does not work that well with larger mods... That is why i also couldn't get KOTOR 1 Restoration to work completly and encountered many hangups with it, and i couldn't get BoS:SR to work at all on IOS, although on Android it works just fine.

I bet Your mod would work perfect on Android, i'll try it soon and let You know!

And i hope You will continue making other awesome mods like this one!

Update: Good news! I tested the mod on Android and, as expected, it works perfectly! It seems the aforementioned problems are only on the IOS version... That is strange, given that both the IOS and Android versions of KOTOR 1 Mobile are basically the same...

Anyway, the PC and Android versions of your mod work flawlessly, i have not encountered any noticeable bugs!

Greetings, Mod's Author! :cheers:

Does the K-X12a Battle Droid/jc2_loldroid.utc meant to have some conversation with it? 'Cause it looks like it as jc2droidcon is referred on its Conversation.

The issue is the required DLG is nowhere to be found in the mod's package, either in the module/stronghold.mod or Override install directory.

Much thanks for considering this.