Thor110

[WIP][Beta] Expanded Galaxy Project [K1 & K2]

80 posts in this topic

Previous message.

Spoiler

So, some bad news... I am going to have to shelve all of my projects in-definitely as I am going to be homeless within a matter of days.

Wish me luck returning swiftly

Thor110

Luckily though this is still the case I am sort of around again now, read the latest post for more info.

• Sad 7

20 hours ago, Thor110 said:

...I am going to have to shelve all of my projects in-definitely as I am going to be homeless within a matter of days...

May the Force serve you well. Be back stronger; and looking forwards to some good news!

• Thanks 1
  • Light Side Points 5

I can but wish you the best of luck and a swift return to your virtual family here at Deadlystream.

I do hope the situation will be only temporary.

• Light Side Points 5

On 26 ianuarie 2019 at 5:05 PM, Thor110 said:

So, some bad news... I am going to have to shelve all of my projects in-definitely as I am going to be homeless within a matter of days.

Wish me luck returning swiftly

Thor110

I am verry sorry to hear that :(  I hope You manage to do something to avoid that.

I wish You all the best, lots of luck, and may the Force be with you, and hope to hear some good news from You soon!

• Like 1
  • Light Side Points 1

Previous message.

Spoiler

Thank you for all your messages and support, I have uploaded the latest version to moddb.

I am doing my best to avoid this scenario but it may be unavoidable, I don't want to go into further detail as it is relationship / personal issues.

Will still be looking for people to get involved in the long-run as my initial project is still nearly complete, which was a complete port of all of the maps, which turned out to be a little un-necessary as there has been a solution to this for a while, just tedious, but this way I have at the least provided a resource / template of all 255 odd modules for people to use as well as a short set of tutorials that I still hope to continue.

My hopes are that the community would get involved as much as possible, being that it is of course going to be impossible for me to integrate all the planets through-out either game as well as add an extension to both stories on my own, so for the time-being the entire project has also been cut down to just the Yavin Orbital Station for a "Demo" and I hope to include Tatooine & it's swoop track as well as the ability to access other swoop tracks from one NPC on Tatooine.

Wish me luck and while I may not be around so regularly for a little bit I am sure it won't take me too long to get back on my feet either way, hopefully I can return in a week and say everything will be ok and that I have managed to avoid difficulties in a break-up, hopefully continuing to rent the tiny space I occupy.

Please feel free to message me any ideas that you think would be good for the Expanded Galaxy Project, the more ideas, the more chance of something good, I have already just cut my 47 page design document down to about 2 pages because most of it was drivel and ramblings / notes about editing the files or documenting where I had stopped for the night.

As well as having begun to play both games again but not getting very far, with the amount of active Modders for these games and on-going projects, I just think it would be great for us all to get together and make a "mod team" maybe even under DeadlyStream, none of this would have been possible without many other people and the encouragement from people as well, allowing the creation of a modular installer / launcher that allows for extreme mod compatibility / user preference and the ability to integrate many more through a series of tutorials that help people make the changes and upload them to the community, I know TSLPatcher provides most of these capabilities, but a lot of users are lacking in these areas I myself have been offered money in person by real life friends to install mods for them, which I can not accept because it is such a simple process.

Sorry for the long-messages, I hope to be back soon and partially active until the last possible moment, thing's are looking a little 50/50 at the moment so at the least I shall say don't worry about me, may the force be with you all too and if I do not return perhaps the project is worth salvaging, though I know I will not, I haven't felt as strongly about a project like this ever before so I will be back to complete a Yavin Orbital Station storyline about Suvam's Disappearance that leads to Tatooine and maybe more.

Thank you for reading.

I am sort of back around as a friend has put me up, though access to my PC will be irregular until I have some money to put towards the electricity where I am staying, I also have a lot of other things to focus on like trying to find work and a place to live of my own, but luckily I am in a better position now than I was a few weeks ago.

I decided to edit the latest post rather than to post a new response in order to save the need to do that for when I have some updates, I am glad to be back already as I had a horrible feeling it would be a long time until I could return.

Thor110

Edited by Thor110
Update on my situation.
  • Like 6