Sign in to follow this  
Maxwell1453

Kotor 1 Companion Heads and Outfits from Swtor

With the new year is coming, I plan to replay KOTOR 1, but I would like to do it with a twist. I request new heads for companions in Kotor 1, ported from Swtor. (and their default outfits too if possible)

For instance, we already have HK-51 ported. A port for Zaalbar has already been created just not released. Bastila's head and outfit already exist in Swtor. Outfits for Carth, Mission and Juhani exists and their heads can be recreated with existing ones from Swtor. That sort of thing.

I know I am asking a lot and I don't expect it to be fulfilled, but I thought I would throw it out there. Maybe someone kind enough to do it will appear. Thank you all.

Edited by Maxwell1453

8 hours ago, DarthParametric said:

Wash your mouth out. That was modelled from scratch.

I didn't know, I could swear that I saw one that was exactly the same with swtor one down to the textures. Either way the person who made it deserves praise. :)

24 minutes ago, Maxwell1453 said:

Either way the person who made it deserves praise. :)

He was the person that modelled it from scratch.

Just now, Sith Holocron said:

He was the person that modelled it from scratch.

Yes, I understood that the first time, whats your point?

Edited by Maxwell1453

35 minutes ago, Maxwell1453 said:

Yes, I understood that the first time, whats your point?

The wording of your last reply seemed to indicate you didn't fully grasp that point the first time. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, djh269 said:

#Lucy The wording of your last reply seemed to indicate you didn't fully grasp that point the first time. 

Oh, I understand the confusion. I know all his mods, I checked them out one by one :D First thing I did was to check the released mods when I found this site. :) I just didn't feel like being too direct when I complimented him I guess.

And I can swear I saw one somewhere that wasn't made by him, but was a port of the swtor one. (or maybe someone used the textures from swtor one to dress up his mesh?)

Edited by Maxwell1453

7 hours ago, DarthParametric said:

Those are my models using mildly tweaked versions of my textures.

You are one talented guy :) I especially like stuff like these. Retexturing the old meshes doesn't do it for me. It is alright though, I wish I knew how to do it myself.