ToXiN

Theme Song for the Exile

So I have recently finally gotten past the jedi council on Dantooine, I must say it was an awesome scene, one of the greatest in any game I've played.

Anyway, after closing KotoR, I put on some music, and this was the first song that played. It could not have fit more perfectly with the Exile and the scenes I had just witnessed. If you look at the lyrics, I think it fits the Exile so perfectly, it's such an amazing coincidence out of the thousands of songs I have this one played at random after finishing the return to Telos.

Guest Allison Lightning

A-Teens version of "Can't Help Falling in Love"- Atton and the Exile (female), when he's telling her that he killed Jedi, the last woman he kinda loved, and that he wants her to train him. And yes, I'm snickering as I write this.

Seriously though, the Exile to me is "Human After All" by Shelayne which is very fitting for my favourite walking, talking wound in the Force.

Guest Rtas Vadum

Might be a little late, but I can just imagine this playing during TSL's ending fight:

Mostly for a DS exile, thought it could fit for that "Not truly a Jedi" character that Kreia can describe you as at the end of a LS playthrough as well.