Revanator

[REQUEST] Hooded & Masked Star Forge Robes

Revan's new addition to the mobile game "Galaxy of Heroes" came with an actually very cool interpretation of a Light Side Jedi Revan. image.thumb.png.2877500e3f7cea999d54bf22f2908b6c.png
This is essentially a hooded version of the Star Forge robes with Revan's mask. I wanted to know if anyone was willing to recreate this in the game. It may be easier to retexture the Darth Revan hooded & masked model already in the game, I'm not sure. I myself am not very good at modeling or texturing.

There are several features I'd like this to have, if possible:
1) The tan and brown color scheme
2) Revan's black and red mask, no alteration needed here
3) The style and feel of the Star Forge robes, with the skirt included
4) The hood
5) No cape

If anyone would like to take a crack at this, I would be more than happy to add this into the game and release it as a mod, with you getting primary author credit.

1. Download both of the mods (use Option B for L0ki's revan reskin)

2. Place all files from both mods into the override folder  (delete PFBJ02.tga if you don't want it).

3. Rename PMBJ02.tga to N_DarthRevan01.tga.

4. Open up g_a_mstrrobe07.uti within Kotor Tool, Add a disguise property (Choose Unique_DarthRevan). Save the UTI file into your Override folder. 

tutorial098a.jpg.b16bb07ac919d405f505eb44c38001b5.jpgtutorial098b.jpg.81ed6d5ae10f8b3c47e26e12af02404b.jpgtutorial098c.jpg.3933ab9d1651f13da95e766008066e4d.jpg

5. Use the Cheat Console command  - giveitem g_a_mstrrobe07

And Voila ;)

• Light Side Points 1

Apologies I edited my original post, if you check the links I've posted all of what's in the screenshots has been released publicly anyway. L0ki's mod + the removed cloak is the end result you can see in the last screenshots. 

I'm still kinda active, I've just been side-tracked with other things (namely in real life) at the moment. I do still plan on releasing that pack that I've been working on, but I'm a bit of a perfectionist and ended up redoing things from scratch again (still messing around with the template file in photoshop). This time though, I will definitely be using that Galaxy of Heroes look for the Star Forge robes. Might even see about some 2da editing to add disguise items for the full experience. For now though, what @djh269 suggested is a good alternative.

@djh269Oh don't worry, I hopped in on finding as much as I could for reference. From the looks of it, it's just the standard Star Forge robes but with Revan's mask and the hood added on, which is fine. I don't know if a model exists for just having the hood and mask raised, and not using the other belt items Revan's robes has. Still, should be a very simple job.

The model needs editing more than anything, your reskin was fairly spot on to be fair!

I think the dangly belt thing should be removed mostly! 

Well, unfortunately, models isn't my forte at the moment, so that'll have to be by somebody else. My pack will mostly be a texture/item thing, models will be up to the player choice anyways.

The neck is the only thing that seems really different. Its got a high light brown collar before the darker brown. The gloves are also a lighter brown.

@DarthParametric made a bunch of different Revan models, but I'm not sure if he made ones that are just PMBJ with the Hood and Mask added, no cape and/or belt. It would be a nice model to have anyways, as it wouldn't rely on using the animated model that has the textures baked in.

I followed the instructions to the letter; however, it resulted in me having Darth Revans black robes/cape set up. Any ideas? I was so amped to play as the starforge robes with mask.

Hello, I know this is an old thread, but does anyone have an access to this mod? Or something similar with a hooded and masked star forged robes without the belt? Thank you very much.

Edited by khatmar

For those still interested, I made this:

• Thanks 1