Sign in to follow this  
knitewingtherevanchist

How do I start making kotor mods

I want to start making mods for kotor 1 I want to change the color of a robe and its stats but every video tutorial I find is not what I'm looking to do or so blurry I cant see what they are doing at all I've been searching  all day for message boards that will even remotely help but they all trail off to something else that has nothing to do with the original question can somebody please give me a hand here I already have almost every kotor modding tool installed but still no clue how to do what I'm trying to.

15 minutes ago, knitewingtherevanchist said:

I want to start making mods for kotor 1 I want to change the color of a robe....

If I catch what you mean then you should seek no further. This amazing tutorial by Canderis pretty much covered that area. :cheers:

I love the way everyone (including myself) passed the buck.

knitewingtherevanchist if you have any questions just message Fairstrid.... Nah PM me buddy and I'll answer what I can :D

• Haha 1
  • Light Side Points 2

I would advise you (and anyone else) not to encourage people to PM you for help. Not only does spoonfeeding tend to create a dependency cycle, if you do actually have new/unique information to pass on then it should be posted publicly so everyone can benefit from it in the future. If no tutorial exists for something someone is asking about, then you should consider creating a tutorial for it.

• Like 4