Sign in to follow this  
JDub96

End Cutscene

Sure, you could re-render alternative models, add some additional frames. You could get away with sprites a lot easier in the LS scene where they are much more background elements than they are in the DS scene. I'm not in any particular hurry to do so though.

10 minutes ago, DarthParametric said:

I never did anything for the LS scene in that thread. It was all the DS scene.

Yes, of course.

Here  in your reply to Squall Lionheart it seemed you had plans for it though. ;) 

Best of luck!

3 hours ago, DarthParametric said:

That's kind of a bust, at least for the LS cutscene. Certainly as far as replacing the sprites goes anyway. The engine just cannot handle that many actual model entities with animations. The best that might happen is replacing the random trio in the background with actual council members. Maybe someone like @Kexikus could consider tarting up the skybox.

That's on the agenda for HQ skyboxes V2.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DarthParametric said:

The best that might happen is replacing the random trio in the background with actual council members.

I was actually making a mod which does just that, all I need to do to finish it is to make the TSLPatcher and it'd be ready to go.

EDIT: And it's uploaded- https://deadlystream.com/files/file/1376-light-side-ending-masters/

• Like 1