Hi I am new here

I have a request or suggestion for a Recruitment Mod for Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic which is the Revan one, 

I have a new character I suggested 

His name will be Corporal First Class Dak Benkins a Republic Soldier from the Endar Spire 

Why Dak Benkins

Because wouldnt' it be nice if a recruitment mod could be made of one sole surviving Republic Soldier from the Endar Spire well I have the idea to it. 

https://swfanon.wiki...iki/Dak_Benkins for more details of his history, 

Born on the planet of Corellia to House Benkins, he studied at the School of Starship Engineering and was good friends with Aidus Denlin (whom was a Republic Soldier and Corporal First Class aboard the Endar Spire whom also was killed), and also a Rodian named Arod "Arrow" Renning, and a Chadra-Fan male named Vyrr Wezz, he graduated in 3958 BBY and both Benkins and Denlin went to serve in the Republic in 2nd Battalion Alpha, (so only one character as follows can be created) Dak however survived (not as my fandom goes but if it's addapted then yeah), 

He survived the longest and after when Trask Ulgo was killed we meet up with Dak Benkins in the corridors and he joins your party possibly in Juhani's party list spot, 

He does have more to his history that is, and he has the regular Republic Soldier face and also he would be the same guy from KOTOR II The Sith Lords at Telos IV at Citadel Station with a unknown Onderon Royalist Guard if you remember that, 

But just a fair reminder we want him to be voiced by someone maybe either me or somebody else,

And yes will have it that he would follow us to the very end and be seen at the end after Revan rewarded Cross of Glory that is, 

So what do you think of my recruitable mod idea 

Character

Republic Solider Corporal First Class Dak Benkins mod. 

He wears the Republic Armor like all the other troops in the game. 

He has the rank of Corporal First Class

He would have a history of his childhood life origins when he lived on Corellia, with friends like Aidus Denlin, Arod "Arrow" Renning, and Vyrr Wezz, 

His girlfriend will be seen on Manaan Sith Lieutenant Ellabelle Blenlin, which will be an odd thing for a Republic and Sith trooper both sides both being in a romantic relationship while on Manaan,  

Two pics seen here 

Junior Lieutenant Ellabelle Blenlin is to be the only Sith Officer with freckles and also ponytail hair unlike the remaining female Sith Officers in the game, she will be Dak Benkins' girlfriend she is on good terms with the Republic and is undercover with the Sith, 

Junior Lieutenant Gareth Carplin is also friends with Ellabelle and only best friend second only to Dak he is on good terms with the Republic undercover, keeping a low profile, 

Both Ellabelle and Gareth are not to be recruitables at all but just allies of Dak Benkins of both different sides Republic and Sith, 

(Note) 

Even though I had also wrote characters Captain Hugo Gurragann and Private J'aahn Lancoln they might have to be absent because not every character is recruitable in the first KOTOR game, 

That's the biggest issue yet about recruitable characters if introduced then they might have to remain as throw-away characters if they survived Endar Spire and also remain at the hideout on Taris and also means remain aboard the Ebon Hawk the rest of the way not as playables, 

Also they're will be a few sidequests on Manaan only for his arc stories like many of Revan's party members, his arc stories include at the Sith Cantina where Duan and Viglo are, we meet Sith Officer's Junior Lieutenant Ellabelle Blenlin and Gareth Carplin whom exchange they're true colours that they're on good terms with the Republic and dont' like the Sith they're are undercover like a fulcrum agent but they're isn't a word in KOTOR called it they're just undercover for Roland Wann as double agents giving vital information to him, Dak learns that not all Sith are bad and can't all be bad at least a few, Dak and Ellabelle would go out on date and also take her to the Vistor's Hotel in Ahto City from their they talk and later before he leaves she gives him a communicator to keep in allied contact with her and also promises to take her out on a second date again sometime when the war has ended, 

Dak's second quest is he meets his old friends from Corellia, both the Rodian Arod "Arrow" Renning and the Chadra-Fan Vyrr Wezz, where "Arrow" is just the Captain of the New Controller, the Ebon Hawk's sister ship of the Dynamic-Class Freighter fleet, and Vyrr is the Co-Pilot of the New Controller, we only have four crewmembers with them, Navigator Nikto Salsose Vec, Gunner Mandalorian Neo-Crusader War Veteran Rokis Zuhl from Clan Zuhl an old comrade in arms with Canderous Ordo during the Mandalorian Wars, Gunner/Ships Cook Trandoshan Tshossork Augri, and Ships Medical Officer Human Female Lea Stryder are only to appear from New Controller the others are just mentioned only and Kel Dor Tol Ban, Cerean Ny-Mudurr-No Mosil, Ugnaught Montru, will not be introduces as nor Kel Dor, Cerean, Ugnaught are in KOTOR engine sadly unless created by one of the modders be a total nightmare, the humans ex-Jedi Knight Beltok Koren, and crewmembers female Yasmyn Starr, and Male Silus Riou, and Rodian Female Hii Zsa, and Twi'lek male Fawzijoz are just mentioned only, since KOTOR only has the avaliable species the Rodian, Chadra-Fan, Nikto, Trandoshan, avaliable for New Controller's crew roster, in this mission they have to kill a courrpt Duros Bounty Hunter at the Visitors Hotel named Room Moks, he and several of his thugs have stolen goods from shops in Manaan which the crew plans to buy, also Moks' wants revenge for his college's death Davik Kang on Taris, Dak, Revan you control as, and only one party member your choice of pick assists you to help "Arrow"s crew stop Moks on Manaan, they face him down and literally kill Moks at the Visitor's Hotel, after that "Arrow"s crew take the goods and "Arrow" says fairwell to Dak before going and promises him to join them again on another mission when the war ends, 

That is a bigger problem in the making, 

So we might have to just have the standalone Dak Benkins for all the rest of the Game, 

Also we will need a voice actor for Dak Benkins, maybe me but since I cannot post gmail account here rather it's best that I'd be messaged privately to do it and I'd need the script written of Dak Benkins's dialogue needs to be well written, and if our party member like Carth, or Bastila, or Mission, or Zaalbar, or T3-M4, or Canderous Ordo, or Juhani, or HK-47 or Jolee Bindo replies at Dak just to remember you will have to try sentice audio mix and either join words together like I seen them do it in some funny YTP videos on Youtube or of course elsewhere it can be done like some of the KOTOR machinima creators did short dailogue too, the idea will involve if we can find a way to pernounce Dak Benkins, we ought to find how to get it spelled and pernouce D.A.K for Dak and then will find a way to pernouce B.E.N.K.I.N.S for Benkins if we can combine words together thus in KOTOR it's not hard and believe me that I actually joined Bao-Dur's words together and spelled this is how I did Bao-Dur's lines to spell Caleb Deming,

How to spell Deming on sentence mixing. 

First choose word of Dantooine or Data

take Da of ta

use Da for

'D'

Temperate or Letting take em from Temperate use for 

Dem

and take ing or you can use readings take the other meaning of ing 

then we spell and you have the word

'Deming' 

Another hint how to spell Caleb which I did for Bao-Dur

We take the word 'Cant' shorten to Ca

take Ca of nt, 

Let we take le we shorten of t 

use le 

Obsolete we shorten off Ob remove solete 

use Ob 

then we spell teh word and you have 

'Caleb' 

So we spell 

'Caleb Deming' 

That's isn't hard when you can sentence mix on movie makers for audio attempts. so they're you have it. :)

So also try to attempt to maybe look into sentence mixing Dak Benkins for me or us fans with either Carth, Bastila, Mission, Canderous, HK-47, Juhani, and possibly that of course Jolee, or some characters will sentence mix to make good dailouge so why not give that a try it's not hard once you sentence mix for a mod. :D or for a machinima. 

Also I hope you might like my suggestion I have in mind, also since I am new for the time being I might post out four mod request ideas in the topic that could be suggested upon for future mod ideas for anyone who is willing to do them, this is my penulitmate idea for KOTOR mod creators as it's number one on the mod request list, I will leave out four ideas on the list if anyone likes the ideas

Dak Benkins (2).png

Dak Benkins.png

Kotor_manaan_rep_soldier.jpg

Junior Lieutenant Ellabelle Blenlin.png

Junior Lieutenant Gareth Carplin.png

• Like 1

Hi all me again 

I thought I'd like to have a recent discussion about our Dak Benkins head and change of concept, recently me and @ebmar decided that it was fully annouced we will not be using a Batu Rem or as called Gerlon Two-Fingers and Hudrow etc heads now we know @N-DReW25 had mentioned it would be nicer without using this generic head as it was used a thousand times over in KOTOR, so me and ebmar decided to use a Revan pc player head and customise him with sideburns for change of concept as the design of this head is based on a same shape of my chin and other features, we are not to release the player mod face hence ebmar only showed it me privately and hence we have suceeded in creating just the head for starters, we will get to work on his Republic Armor and also his clothing as it's near scout etc and underwear class soldier but if that doesn't work on Scout then we use scout wear instead. we will need to recruit a small team that will help work on the backstory and get him to work around the game as we will introduce him on the Endar Spire where he could meet up with Revan on the way to the Escape Pods to meet up with Carth Onasi, and the remaining story to have a 1000 words, the character will be voiced by me but I will need a script of his backstory written someday. 

As a Note to other people. 

I have been getting complaints from Dicord about this character recently just a hint of a warning, 

Please don't go around having this character teased or made fun of I know it's hularious you like to have humour on him but please don't take it too far guys that's really immature, I only created this character because he's an OC I made up so oneday we can have the sole only Republic Soldier Recuritable Character for KOTOR if nobody likes Juhani, I know a lot of you are complaining about Batu Rem heads it's time I spoke freely on it, just to let you know I have decided to switch heads or turn tides on him becasue I am not angry over the tease about him on Dicord but kindly ask you to reframe from doing that in future. 

Also @526christian don't go around saying Dak is gay he is not, this character is in a romantic relationship with Ellabelle Blenlin as according to my fandon wikia article mentioning he married Ellabelle prior to 3955 BBY timeline I know you like to crack me up but that is not okay. 

And yes we won't be adding any additional Republic Characters from that wikia article because the Party Members list can only hold 9 in KOTOR I that is said becasue we are not going to have Captain Hugo Gurragann nor Private J'aahn Lancoln in it introduced at all, you can go only with one character at a time and yes even though you could be aware Bastila Shan was captured on Leviathan by Darth Malak, it could be possible to have a Sith defector who probably is a Sith Splinter Cell member planning on joining the Galactic Republic probably I'd say Ellabelle in that play but anway that's your choice of opinion, 

Also he is not force sensitive he is a regular person neither is he Jedi at all, the character I created is a Republic Soldier just  a regular one with a backstory about him on Corellia. because I know ever since we had characters such as the Corellian Smuggler Han Solo included, it's nice to have a Corellian Republic Soldier into our recruitable mod hence if he's a tough boy that is with a tough personality. 

Please remember in future to show kindness on this character and just be-careful in future please. 

Regards 

Colby. 

DkBnkns.png.7eb8595e0dedb2a0a33a5e249773fec2.png

/Future/ 

Hi all update. 

Currently plans for this are on hold at the moment while I am having life issues with trying to find a job at the moment specially university. 

For the time being the /Recruitable/ Corporal 1st Class Dak Benkins republic soldier mod is currently on hold for now. 

It is still an ongoing yet long project we would plan to develop apparently yet time consuming but hopefully oneday when I can get a credit card I could commission a recruitable mod as a payment return fee and in honest respect can be used for the making of the character mod itself but the plan will have to wait for now seeing it's an on-going yet challenging part to make. 

It will come true but we must wait for now until the day I get a online credit-card to pay for a commissioned mod so that way it doesn't make the requesters feel as bad and to be a respected ways for the modders. 

The plan for the character's backstory will involve Benkins meets Revan up after Trask Ulgo's death in the second level on the run to escape pods. both Revan. Carth and Benkins will join up along the way to find Bastila and all recruitable characters except Juhani in it are used but possibly Juhani either remaining at the Jedi Council on Dantooine or aboard the Ebon Hawk could still be interactive. and for where Dak Benkins will be based on the mod when he is aboard The Ebon Hawk. it is planned that the character will be either based in the room Port Dormitory or either the Security Main Hold. or Communications likely as a technicall possibility. 

The character will also have some side-quest stories as well with a few on Manaan. one a relationship with a Female Sith Officer Junior Lieutenant Ellabelle Blenlin. and another when Dak's mates join him on Manaan to help find and stop a GenoHaradan killer on the loose. 

And for his escape on the Leviathan it will be intended that he will probably he able to bribe a Sith Trooper or possibly convince him to desert as a possibility but we know Sith Troopers follow propaganda that is. He doesn't follow Revan. Bastila and Carth to the bridge. 

And yes for the final part he would survive the Battle of the Star Forge and appear at the ceremony after the Star Forge's destruction. 

And for other major challenges when we get the mod created involves. I would like to voice this character as I could do it but a script would need to be produced and if not we can hire a voice actor to do the role if mine isn't that great.

And for when interaction occurs is sometimes will have to work on how can we get the characters with a sound-mix-sentence name joint together as one or someone sounds like it to say his name of course. I have done a few practices of sentence-mixing before some sound good but not as many others as you think. 

Other than that hopefully we look forward to the day when I can commission someone to create Dak and hopefully he will become the finest yet the first male Republic Enlisted Soldier with the Ebon Hawk. 

That is all I have for the updates. 

For now I am not using the site that much due to live issues and also having to study and I'm busy in my own life and I do have another hobby as well but I'll still visit on occasional times to see and like other peoples created mods that are well made or well created specially I will on other-terms visit not so too often but on occasions to see what people have made and like and tick thumbs up. 

Thanks for listening have a good day and don't let Covid-19 screw with you. :)