Basil Bonehead

Basil Bonehead's Mod Analysis Facility

sorry for the late reply, i found some errors i wanted to correct in the video, will reupload them soon

Looks like you didn't use a few of my cards and the updated one I gave you.  This one was important, IMHO.

0CLdj04.png

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sith Holocron said:

Looks like you didn't use a few of my cards and the updated one I gave you.  This one was important, IMHO.

0CLdj04.png

just looked at everything, yes i used all of them, including this one

my memory is garbage

also that one is my favorite too

3 minutes ago, Sith Holocron said:

The one above was supposed replace this one.

XHkshTw.png

They contradict each other.

oh, i kind of forgot... that and i thought you meant it was an unused attribute in the vanilla game, not the mod

NEW UPLOAD: Coruscant mod showcase

EDIT: had to fix something... the day i never have an error will be grand

14 hours ago, mrmann said:

KOTOR 1

It's meant to be some sort of prequel to kotor 1

Gotcha. If you need a thumbnail, send me a screenshot via PM. Good luck putting it all together!

It's one of the storyline mods e-varmint made. The other one that survives now is his Taris Ruins mod.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2020 at 6:36 PM, InSidious said:

It's one of the storyline mods e-varmint made. The other one that survives now is his Taris Ruins mod.

thank you for another potential idea

• Like 1

I've recently gotten inspiration. That inspiration comes in the form of a mod I was playing recently for kotor 2. It has some amazing potential but it's not perfect. I plan on doing a livestream of this mod giving my comments and criticism on it. plus it'll make good b-roll footage for when I make the proper Mod Analysis video on it.

• Like 4

Here's a link to the archived stream. I had a great time doing this and I hope to do it again with the long overdue Czerka Commando mod video

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm watching your stream, haven't finished it yet but regardless it is major to have had the mod played and reacted to! Terrific!

It is wonderful to have a live stream recorded of this! Thank you for your time here! :D 

• Light Side Points 3

While I work on the Czerka Commando video, I already know what mod I want to cover next (since I won't be able to stream it): the infamous Cathalan. This will be an interesting one to cover because I know this mod is not looked at fondly and that leads to my next question:

Why is Cathalan so despised by the community? I want all your takes, I want to know what all of you think. It'll be interesting when I start working on the video because I may have played the mod twice and I have very faint memories of it so it'll be interesting and see what I do and don't remember.