hi. having prob with TSL. i'm on nar shaddaa and i have the transponder code from Tubb. we then switch to cut scene of the ebon hawk leaving NS. a new screen loads which gives me another cut scene  of the zhug bros talking in the cantina. once that ends i end up back on the landing platform with mira atton and t3. i cant access the hawk, it tells me i need a new registration. if i go back to tubb he does nothing. i have the tslrc mod, restoring dustil, revan alternate romance and romance atton with male exile,

is this a common problem and are there fixes?

This bug was most likely caused by mods that modify the globalcat.2da file, and those mods somehow messed up the globalcat.2da used by TSLRCM. Of all the mods you use, the one that likely caused this issue was Alternate Revan Romances or Dustil Restoration, either by the mod themselves or the way you installed these mods.

For the Alternate Revan Romances mod, did you install my updated version or the original version of the mod? You should use my updated version since my version fixed many bugs with the original mod, including game-breaking bugs like the one you're having now.

For the Dustil Restoration mod, did you use the TSL Patcher to install it, or you install it manually?

i used the patcher for them and for altrevrom 2.0, from nexus😩. so - looks like I'll be starting a new game? But i will download your 3.1.1 altrevrom.

Thankyou for helping and for the mods ☺️

My updated version of Alternate Revan Romances mod is also hosted on KotOR 2 Nexus, actually.

You'll need to reinstall KotOR 2 and the mods, and then start a new game, since the original Alternate Revan Romances messed up the globals needed to be used by TSLRCM, which could cause potentionally game-breaking issues like the one you had on Nar Shaddaa. If you don't start a new game, you may encounter more issues as you progress the game.

By the way, I just updated my Atton Rand and Male Exile Romance mod recently, so if you haven't downloaded the latest version I would also suggest you download the mod again and install it.

• Like 1