Sign in to follow this  
Talyn82

Crash during battle over Dxun.

First let me say it's been a long time since I've played either KOTORs.  I've played them many times fro the first 4 years of their lives.  Now to my problem.  I am playing TSL with TSLRCM mod for the first time.  But when I first get to Onderon.  A cinematic plays after the cutscene where Mira, Atton and Kreia are speaking.  Where I get attacked by Col. Tobin's forces.  After the cinematic the game crashes causing a blue screen of death.  I am running the GoG version on Windows 10.  The only mods I am running are the TSLRCM mod and several skin mods, also the Darth Nihilus animation fix mod.

Does anyone have a solution?

a) You might want to ask a Staff member to move this to the TSLRCM section.

b) Read this thread.  Consider reformatting your initial post to include the information asked for in there.

c) Good luck.

• Like 1

I was able to finally get to Dxun.  When the cinematic of Col. Tobin's forces attack the Ebon Hawk.  I just skipped the movie, and it worked.  I also forgot to mention I am using the upgraded cinematic and music patches released by Obsidian years ago.