djh269

K2 Sith Lord mask ported to K1

2 hours ago, djh269 said:

Hello, 

Is somebody able to port this mask into K1 as a mask or a head model please? Like this mod has done:

https://www.nexusmods.com/kotor2/mods/999

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/198/images/999/999-1523047285-340392929.jpeg

Many thanks!

Good evening) Here, keep your Sith Lord mask))) The mask replaces the original Sith mask) good luck!)

2018-08-04 22.21.50.961.jpg

The Sith Mask for Kotor from Todevuch.zip

Edited by todevuch
  • Like 2

Wow that was fast thank you! 

Where did  you get the armor the player is wearing? I like it, looks like Jolees Armor!

2 hours ago, djh269 said:

Wow that was fast thank you! 

Where did  you get the armor the player is wearing? I like it, looks like Jolees Armor!

That's a ported SIth Assassin body from TSL

• Like 1

djh269 As eNoodles correctly said, these ported Sith Assassin apparels from kotor tsl, you can port everything from one kotor to another.  But, another question is whether this will work.  For example, the Sith Lord's armor will no longer work well, if it is ported, the cloak will be strengthened.  I would be interested in playing with such a cloak in kotor 1, but it is still unknown how to do this.  Most likely, we will most of all have to animate each model (how to animate Revan's robe, but again it looks worse than in kotor tsl.) Thanks eNoodles and DarthParametric for the porting guide)