4 minutes ago, VarsityPuppet said:

Either way, I think only Mandalore himself gets to wield that axe.

Yup, just like Mjolnir to its Thor. :cheers:

I just thought I'd show off a little bit though :P

:2guns:

1634035113_LEGENDSFont-Edited.png.54d77fd342e5557f4fee610fc771dff4.png

[Updated: October 12, 2018]

A quick heads-up to the thread. New and last entry of Tatooine's portion has been decided. Here's a sneek-a-peek of what's coming next:

3. Tatooine [featuring SpaceAlex's "Unfinished K1 Enhancement Pack - Commoner's clothes base texture"]

Spoiler

437095386_MarlenaLegends_Preview.thumb.png.7422b25aec60992db7cf6bdd7b189713.png

I will leave to your imagination why she has her hair short 😁

The main motivation of choosing Marlena as one of the "Legends" entry is to have it paired with jc2's "Kill Marlena". Afterall, Marlena has all the requirements to be on the list too; she has strong character and she seems to be an important part of the journey as her encounter cannot be skipped [and I like her role in the game too].

The development seems to be final so, it could be ready for a release in the near time.

Any updates of current development will also be posted in thread's introduction post.

Edited by ebmar
  • Like 3

50 minutes ago, mrmann said:

if you're going to reskin Marlena you should also do the same to Tannis

Appreciate the feedback! Hahah! Actually, the idea of this looks of Marlena was inspired by Tanis', so- we'll see. 😁

• Like 1

These look great! Adding some individuality to the less important characters of the story does far more for immersion than the umpteenth Bastila Reskin. Really good concept!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Isewein said:

These look great!

Thanks! Very much appreciated. :cheers:

Adding some individuality to the less important characters of the story does far more for immersion than the umpteenth Bastila Reskin.

Thanks for letting me know of your thoughts, and glad to know that we're at the same boat on this one. 😁

Really good concept!

Again; thanks! :cheers:

[Updated: March 23, 2019]

One of its entries has been submitted and awaiting Mods' approval. Here's a sneak peek of what's coming:

Spoiler

And another one has been revisited - a quick look to it:

Spoiler

SL_v1_4_Preview.jpg.0170ca63b72bc5bd982ccec41428cd5a.jpg

SS_SL7_RB_v1_4.JPG.85378a0f3eb1b02741c7fa7bc5af6463.JPG

Things has been going on backstage regarding the series, but currently they were in development state. As my playthrough goes I want to learn more about the game, so as expected - few changes were made from earlier version, as seen from the spoiler above.

That's all for a quick brief of this project development. Many thanks for being here! :cheers:

Update: Marlena Venn "Legends" has been released. Thank you Admins & Mods for the approval - and hope y'all enjoy it!

Any updates of current development will also be posted in thread's introduction post.

Edited by ebmar
  • Like 1

Thank you for the feedback! :cheers:

10 hours ago, JDub96 said:

...you should try for a Bendak Starkiller Legends!

I was working on it! Hahah. 🤪

OK - here let me take a look.. hmm... where is it... ah, there you are -

That was part of its earlier attempt. The grand idea was for him to wear a breath mask to accommodate his filtered voice [dang, wish there's an unfilter plug-in, lol] and far I remember there's a bug which makes NPC not wearing the equipped mask that bothers me back then. Though lately I "found" its cure which is just reload the game and it'll appear again, hahah - something that can be tell to end-user though with a possible release. I was about to ask redrob41 for permission to have his outstanding "Bendak Starkiller Emblem Armour" texture included with the development but apparently there's a change of direction.

If I'm working on this again perhaps there'll be major change, definitely. Favorably I'm leaning towards using his default full-mask Neo-Crusader armor [n_mandalorian] as the base, and perhaps adding his own personal Vibroblade to complete it. More customized blaster also possible - though I'm not getting the idea on top of my head now. We'll see. 🤞

[Updated: December 16, 2019]

Got a potential new entry for the Unknown World, and this time it's going to be a voice-overs' modified content. A sneak peek to what's coming -

Spoiler

Nothing fancy about that - just a small nitpicking for things I wanted to feel in the game. I have worked on the installer but not yet working on the readme and stuffs, so, this project by theory still currently up floating in space. I hope this will be well received by the community because it's such a small mod but I think it could work well for anyone that is interested.

See you all again when the time is right, and May the Force be with you. :cheers:

Update: and it has been released. Hope you enjoy it!

Edited by ebmar
Embedded the mod's page
  • Like 3

@ebmar *gets Ebmar a caramel macchiato with extra whip and tons of caffeine to make it so he will bounce off the walls* I love your legends works Ebmar :) I truly do. Thank you for touching up Selven, Janice, Lyn, I've yet to get Marlena but I do believe I shall. I've got Ajunta Pall's blade, and cannot wait for the rest of the Legends. Would love to see a Legends version of the Sith blades, especially Sith daggers, something nice and sleek similar to the stuff Loki wielded, evilness knows all the fatbladed warcraft daggers and swords have got to go lol ;) to say nothing of too much brown lol. 

I like the look for Bendak actually, it is a good look for him as well. 

• Thanks 1

Just catching up on this awesome undertaking - I love how basically you're rectifying every slightly lazy design element in the game. Obsessed. Can't wait for Belaya, Sherruk, and the others!!

If you want to circumvent the helmeted VO issue with the Bendak head (which I LOVE), I'd be happy to simply redo Bendak's VO.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Recently started modding KOTOR for myself and while trying to look for retextures for armor sets (heavy and medium, also Darth Bandon's armor) and found your projects, which look absolutely fantastic! Definetly will wait to see for more being done in the future and try them out :b.