Sign in to follow this  
N-DReW25

#Clone Wars Saved

So it appears Disney has enough of a heart to at least finish the Clone Wars series. For those who don't know, when Disney purchased Star Wars from George Lucas in 2012/13 and refreshed the Canon Disney essentially wanted to jump into Rebels as soon as possible though Star Wars The Clone Wars TV Series, which was on its 5th Season, stood in the way of that. TCW was immediately removed from Cartoon Network and its 6th season became a Netflix series and it's planned Season 7 and 8 Seasons where scrapped. Many stories from Season 7 and 8 became their own Novels/Comic book as these seasons intended to wrap up the story arc of some TCW characters. Some (Or maybe all) Season 7 episodes were in their "Skeleton" phase. Stories where set, VO work was done, though the animation didn't have it's final touch and was very "boney" to look at (imagine a normal TCW episode but on a really low budget.)

I've seen those Season 7 "skeleton" episodes and I can say for a fact

Spoiler

Disney will be finishing those episodes so if you really don't want to be spoiled don't watch those "Skeleton" episodes.

What are your opinions on this? Will you be seeing the new episodes or is the TLJ still fresh in your mind?

(I feel the TLJ's failure is what brought this back, what with outraged fanboys boycotting Solo Disney must really be desperate get the Millions Solo would have been worth had no one boycotted it)

• Like 1

I am curious about somme things:

The stories that became novels and comics, like Ventress death, Rex removing his chip, Ahsoka faking her death in Onderon, Maul trapped in Malachor... Will they be adapted in this new episodes?

3 hours ago, Oaks said:

I am curious about somme things:

The stories that became novels and comics, like Ventress death, Rex removing his chip, Ahsoka faking her death in Onderon, Maul trapped in Malachor... Will they be adapted in this new episodes?

Potentially, though knowing Disney if they did make those novels and comics episodes everyone will watch the episodes rather than buy their novels and comics. There is strong evidence that indicates the old Season 7 will be completed though don't take my word for absolute divine truth as I am just another fan like you (Watching the episodes once they are released will truely answer your question).

I don't think that they started working on it immediately after TLJ polarized the fanbase, or the underperformance of Solo.