Salk

Help with issue with (re)Texture

Thanks, ebmar.

But from what I understand, those additional files (LDA_leaf02bump.tga, LDA_leaf02bump.txi) are not being used since I never really enabled the specific flag in the model (I don't even know which one it is or where to find it - I was looking in KotOR Tool)?

19 minutes ago, Salk said:

Isn't the latter a map for the first?

It would appear to be an odd sort of greyscale bumpmap, almost pure white, so I'm not sure how significant it would be. Curiously neither TPC contains any TXI data, so I'm not even sure it is being used. Although the fact that the bumpmap has an alpha mask supports @ndix UR's suggestion regarding normal maps and alpha transparency.

Well, I guess that there is only so much that I could do and I suppose I should pull the curtains on this and upload the textures.

I fear that a non half-assed job would require for me to work on the models and their placement on the trees (which is done awfully by Bioware as the attached images in the thread show).

Thanks again everyone for your help, support and solutions!

• Light Side Points 1