I'm looking for 2 specific lightsaber hilts, if anyone has previously done the models for their own use:

Luke Skywalker ROTJ (green) (I've seen this one before, but the shader is buggy and is almost always black in game for me. Was hoping to find a higher resolution version out there)

Swtor First Lightsaber, Jedi Knight (Blue) (I can't seem to find this one anywhere as a standalone. This is what led to this post, and I "need" it!)

The Swtor hilt would be the ideal find, but both would be great additions to my Override. It's that time of year where I do a majority of my mod hunting. 

Thank you to anyone who can help!

7 hours ago, Untold Prophecy said:

I've seen this one before, but the shader is buggy and is almost always black in game for me

What mod was that? I don't recall ever hearing about black, but I know in the Aspyr version of TSL there's a shader bug that causes sabers to turn grey. This one has Luke's hero, V2, and shared stunt sabers. I doubt you are ever going to get a more comprehensive collection.

4 hours ago, DarthParametric said:

What mod was that? I don't recall ever hearing about black, but I know in the Aspyr version of TSL there's a shader bug that causes sabers to turn grey. This one has Luke's hero, V2, and shared stunt sabers. I doubt you are ever going to get a more comprehensive collection.

Yeah, that's the one that has graphical issues when I go to use it. 

I've installed it on two different machines including my current one, and every time it bugs the shader out and makes it look like it's in a constant shadow. 

I see nothing in the textures at least that should cause any problems. If it's the Aspyr version of TSL you are talking about, then it affects all saber hilts, as it's a bug Aspyr introduced into the game (one amongst many).

No it's not Aspyr, I've played TSL on disc up until 2 months ago. 

It could be my graphics card, since that's given me issues before. But normally it makes textures transparent, it doesn't glitch out the shaders. 

Let me try running it with the vertex buffer turned off, and see if that has any effect. I never have tried that fix in the past for this particular hilt. 

Relating to the other hilt, you wouldn't have a test or completed version somewhere on your hard drive would you?