Greetings, fellow Jedi!

Did anyone happen to know which member of House Organa whom possibly employ Selven for murdering an entire family of House Ulgo along with all their bodyguards in 3956 BBY; as referenced on Wookieepedia?

Many thanks! :cheers:

Edited by ebmar
Changed topic's title.

"If an item does not appear in our records, it does not exist." - Wookiepedia (presumably)

I would assume that they were never given a first name if the wiki doesn't have anything on it.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, UnusualCharacters said:

"If an item does not appear in our records, it does not exist." - Wookiepedia (presumably)

I would assume that they were never given a first name if the wiki doesn't have anything on it.

So, there's nothing valid about it yet then? I am sorry if I don't follow you 100% UC, what I mean is; so there is still a possibility with "assuming" her being employed by for example; Charle Remmot Organa?

2 minutes ago, ebmar said:

So, there's nothing valid about it then? I am sorry if I don't follow you 100%, what I mean is; so there is still a possibility with "assuming" her being employed by for example; Charle Remmot Organa?

Well, possibly by his great great great grandfather :P TOR takes place 300 years after KotOR. I don't believe any members of House Organa are named as active members during KotOR. I think you would have to make up some history if a name is necessary for your mod.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, UnusualCharacters said:

Well, possibly by his great great great grandfather :P TOR takes place 300 years after KotOR. I don't believe any members of House Organa are named as active members during KotOR. I think you would have to make up some history if a name is necessary for your mod.

Nice, it would be less-difficult to make-up some history rather than stick with the actual fact to tell the truth lol. No, a name is not necessary right now. But I always have this thought that Selven actually have an important role with canon if, they really are connected. For example; point to the fact that Selven work as a freelance assassin for the highest bidder, it would be possible that She actually have an offer tabled by House Ulgo to wipe out House Organa back then. But maybe, that offer from Ulgo's was not tempting enough for her and meanwhile, Organa's tabled her a more interesting killing contract. So, she goes to work with House Organa then. So, here's the theory; if at that time she goes to work with Ulgo to wipe-out Organa and the assassination attempt was a success, maybe we wouldn't have Leia Organa on canon then. I haven't told you the plan anyway. So, the plan is to expand Selven story without distracting the canon KotOR storyline, and I believe, some research would be necessary.

Ah gotcha, a kind of alt-timeline approach to have broader ramifications for the SW universe as a whole? I dig it. Having some Trask Ulgo name drops might be cool because he's the only House Ulgo trace that we have in KotOR. I don't know how extensive you're going but maybe a character that talks about their "goody two shoes brother Trask who doesn't have the guts to get his hands dirty with assassinations" or something similar from an Ulgo member the PC happens upon. Might be cool, and if there's ever a need to voice such a character... ;)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, UnusualCharacters said:

Ah gotcha, a kind of alt-timeline approach to have broader ramifications for the SW universe as a whole? I dig it.

That's a very nice term to explain it. And thanks man- appreciate that! :cheers:

Having some Trask Ulgo name drops might be cool because he's the only House Ulgo trace that we have in KotOR. I don't know how extensive you're going but maybe a character that talks about their "goody two shoes brother Trask who doesn't have the guts to get his hands dirty with assassinations" or something similar from an Ulgo member the PC happens upon.

Could that be... that Trask... was, a traitor!? Hahaha! Thanks for the ideas man- they are awesome! Keep them noted for now, but it seems them ideas so amazing can't say "hold-on" to that really. Let's see how things goes.

Might be cool, and if there's ever a need to voice such a character... ;)

That was uber cool. Ah-ha, gotcha! Can't really think any alternatives really 👊

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ebmar said:

Could that be... that Trask... was, a traitor!? Hahaha!

Not if you consider SWTOR as canon!  From Wookieepedia . . . 

Ulgo's sacrifice in confronting Bandon was admired centuries after his death, and his family became quite powerful on his homeworld of Alderaan. Bouris Ulgo, the self-proclaimed King of Alderaan and head of House Ulgo during the Alderaan Civil War, revered Trask Ulgo greatly. Peema Ahuff, the curator of the Royal Museum of Alderaan, believed that Ulgo's sacrifice was an act of martyrdom and that he remained one of Alderaan's noblest sons. Ahuff also linked Ulgo's sacrifice to Revan's defeat of Malak.

Don't mess with poor Trask.  It's bad enough he had to be a tutorial spouting sacrificial lamb.  Don't pour salt in the wounds!

• Haha 1
  • Light Side Points 1

4 hours ago, Sith Holocron said:

Not if you consider SWTOR as canon!  From Wookieepedia . . . 

... Ahuff also linked Ulgo's sacrifice to Revan's defeat of Malak.

Thanks for the details! Okay, have to admit that their stories deserve the amount of respect they deserves, and they are reasonably linked. Sorry Ulgo's! :cheers:

Don't mess with poor Trask.  It's bad enough he had to be a tutorial spouting sacrificial lamb. Don't pour salt in the wounds!

Hahah- I know! It is just from @Xuul's latest livestream my view of Trask was kind of distracted. Some noticeable quotes regarding to Trask from that stream:

"Don't be like that! Trask saves our assess on Endar Spire!"

"No- that was a suicide! He's an idiot literally throwing himself to death."

"lols."