runtwolf

Porting Kotor 1 heads to Kotor 2?

Could anyone port the female PFHCO2 or PFHC03 heads from kotor1 to use in kotor2? Or point me in the direction of a tutorial on how to do this? Though I am absolutely hopeless at these things. Thanks for your time!

How would I go about using PFHC03 for my character? Sorry about being clueless about this stuff. Thanks for replying. 

Thank you so much!! Just what I’ve been looking for. You’re amazing. 

This is probably just me being an idiot but i can't get it to work for me? The head never shows up as an option. Its a brand new reinstalled game so there is no other mods for it to conflict with. Sorry to bother you again. 

Steam is sloppy about unsubscribing from Workshop mods. You'll want to check the folder locations and see if you need to manually delete anything. You should also delete the Modules and Override folders from the base game directory, then in Steam right click on the game, Properties -> Local Files -> Verify Integrity of Game Files and let it redownload the missing files. Then you'll want TSLRCM. You can either subscribe to it on the Workshop, and then manually install mods to its Workshop folder, or download the manual installer from here on DS and install it to the game folder just like you would for the GOG or CD versions.

Copying and pasting what I said in another thread:

Run TSLPatcher. It will ask you for the location of the game. If you are using TSLRCM (or TSLRCM + M4-78 combo) from the Workshop, you'll need to use that as the installation location. If you are using the standalone Workshop version of M4-78, you need to use that instead. If you are using any other Workshop mod that alters 2DA files, you are probably screwed.

Locations:

Base game folder - <Steam or SteamLibrary>\steamapps\common\Knights of the Old Republic II

TSLRCM (English) Workshop folder - <Steam or SteamLibrary>\steamapps\workshop\content\208580\485537937

TSLRCM + M4-78EP combo (English) Workshop folder - <Steam or SteamLibrary>\steamapps\workshop\content\208580\1402798020

M4-78EP Workshop folder - <Steam or SteamLibrary>\steamapps\workshop\content\208580\485560877

By default the Steam root directory is usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam but substitute your location, or that of the Library if you are using one (Workshop items reside in the same Library as the parent game).

Thank you for the help, unfortunately i still can't get it to work. It probably on my end, i must be doing something wrong. Thank you for taking the time to help me anyways! I appreciate it.

Hah, ok, it's all my fault. I didn't bother actually looking at what was in the mod. Fixing it now, will upload a revised version shortly.

Edit: OK @runtwolf, try redownloading it from the link above. It should work now.

Apologies for the mixup. I'm not sure who I made the mod for originally, but it would have been in the no porting era, so it lacked the K1 portraits, but more importantly it didn't add any entries to portraits.2da, so it wouldn't appear as an option during character creation. I can only assume that it was for someone that was planning to change their appearance with KSE during an existing game.

• Thanks 1