Sign in to follow this  
Sith Holocron

Space Suit

Though inspired from this request, it's not necessarily for this request.  However, I suppose it could be if you were leaning towards the extra work.

Could someone make a higher resolution remake of the skin called "N_spaceman_low.tga"?   Here's what it looks like right now.

7hmXMOM.png

The original size was 256 x 256.  I'd like it to be a minimum of 512 X 512 but 1024 X 1024 would be even better to see some detail you'd add. (Yes, I know there's a version that's 512 X 512 in SpaceAlex's mod but I'd like to see a new attempt at this.)

If you were trying to complying with the linked request above, you should keep in mind that you would need to follow DarthParametric's advice.

On 6/26/2018 at 5:24 AM, DarthParametric said:

Edit: An additional point regarding the suit. The "SpaceMan" model is a lite model, so it's not very detailed. I think it would need some reworking, for example adding gloves with fingers from a different armour model. I'd also get rid of the backpack - fortunately the model appears to have a full back underneath it rather than a hole as you'd typically expect.

This texture is present in both KotOR1 and KotOR2, for your information.

1 minute ago, DarthParametric said:

It's not applicable to the texture, so nothing to worry about there.

Well only if they didn't want to do both my request and the linked request.  I thought I ought to mention it as long as I was making the request.  ;)

I have a high quality reskin of the spaceman model. I will upload it in a little while. 

• Like 1