Canderis

Revan and Meetra heads ported from SWTOR

5 hours ago, Kainzorus Prime said:

Now that I look at it, the sharp angles of Revan's face make him look very close to Adam Jensen. Just give him a sharp tip beard, glasses, and spiked hair, and the resemblance is uncanny.

TOR_Revan_I_Never_Asked_For_This_TH.jpg

• Haha 6

On 7/9/2018 at 7:00 PM, DarthParametric said:

Could still use a little bit of touchup around the beard. Oh, and the UV map.

Revan_Head_d_v3.7z

TOR_Revan_Head_UV_Map.7z

Tempted to get a touch with the texture, here it is: Revan_Head_d_v3 [Edited - Subtler].tga

I can't tell how the end-result is, as there are no required resources installed on my PC. I hope someone can give me a screencap of how it looks, as I can only guessing that it would be a bit too sharp and kind of suggesting that there would be some unwanted noises there, sooorryyy 🤣

Edited by ebmar

If I knew what I needed, I'd check it for you. Haha. Unfortunately, I'm no modder. @DarthParametric, mind giving this a look? Maybe it'll make finishing the head easier.

On 7/12/2018 at 9:30 AM, ebmar said:

Tempted to get a touch with the texture, here it is: Revan_Head_d_v3 [Edited - Subtler].tga

I can't tell how the end-result is, as there's no TSL installed on my PC. I hope someone would give me a screencap of how it looks, as I can only guessing that it would be a bit sharp and kind of suggesting that there would be some unwanted noises there, sooorryyy 🤣

Can't help you with an in-game appearance, but I took your latest attempt and made some minute touch ups up my own to fix some unnatural horizontal lines near the bags under his eyes and beard corners, as well as getting rid of a bubble near his brow ridge that was betraying the fact that it was a mirrored texture.

Revan_Head_d_v3.tga

• Like 1

Sorry. I'm kinda bad with these post things. Please bear with us as we correct our policies. 

On another note: are dark side points something I should worry about? Or just a sort of... dislike thing?

• Dark Side Points 1

1 hour ago, GPChannel said:

Looks fantastic :D
Any news about the head mod? :)

As I said earlier in the thread:

On 7/9/2018 at 7:11 PM, DarthParametric said:

I might get around to it playing with it at some point, but it's low on the priority list.

Every time someone asks, I bump it back to the bottom of the list. Ask me again in a year's time.

• Haha 5

14 hours ago, DarthParametric said:

As I said earlier in the thread:

Every time someone asks, I bump it back to the bottom of the list. Ask me again in a year's time.

sorry man im new in here,dont want cause trouble :/

Guest Qui-Gon Glenn
23 minutes ago, GPChannel said:

sorry man im new in here,dont want cause trouble 😕

Hi Lucy ❤️

Guest Sam Fisher

Nah.

Good work tho Paramedic.

Are you still working on the Revan head mod DarthParametric?

Edited by DarthDip

I was never working on a head mod, just playing with the textures (or playing with textures other people had already played with). I have no interest in it. There's nothing stopping someone else from doing it.

• Thanks 1

On 10/28/2019 at 10:48 PM, DarthParametric said:

I was never working on a head mod, just playing with the textures (or playing with textures other people had already played with). I have no interest in it. There's nothing stopping someone else from doing it.

What tools would someone need to port this themselves?  

Hi there, I saw this post while I was skimming through deadlystream. It's been years since I've looked at this game. I am trying to get model files for revan. I managed to get the gr2 files but I can't seem to get them to convert to obj. Does this work with the blender 3d model software at all? Any help would be appreciated. I am trying to figure out things on the Xentax website but I'm getting conflicting messages. Could you clarify, your work is amazing.

Hey there. I managed to get the head model and textures to be applied. I was wondering if you could tell me how to apply your UVmap to the Model as well as how you were able to apply the eye textures to the model. After that, I believe I would just need help with converting the head to a mdl model.