Canderis

Revan and Meetra heads ported from SWTOR

Now that porting is allowed, I'd love to see someone port the canonical heads from SWTOR into their respective games. It would be cool too to make use of the SWTOR sound files and replace the combat voices for them both to use the canonical actors

• Like 3

I think the Reven head would require some fairly extensive texture work, as it has those scars/wounds.

There is no unique appearance for Meetra that I can see. They just used a generic NPC and slapped a ghost VFX on it.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, DarthParametric said:

There is no unique appearance for Meetra that I can see. They just used a generic NPC and slapped a ghost VFX on it.

To better illustrate this, here is a screen cap.

YHAWVDP.png

• Like 1

At the risk of sounding like an absolute jerk... wouldn't you be able to port the Revan head sans the scars? Seeing as how he only got those after the events of KotOR? I love the Meetra port and the Revan port would be perfect.

• Like 1
  • Light Side Points 1

I might be down to do a shopjob to achieve that. Do you have the texture from the game that I could edit? I, like JDub, am really interested in having that head.

So does this mean you're working on porting the head? Again, sorry if I seem like a jerk.

As in the texture for the new head? Is that what UnusualCharacters is working on?

Here's my take on it, DP. Have no idea if it will look solid in-game or not, but I guess we'll see. In addition to removing the scars, I also darkened his beard a bit to remove some of the gray. Figured this Revan is at least 5 years younger than when he gets put into stasis. Didn't mess around with the sort of deathly look of the texture around his eyes because my shop skills are not nearly that good.

Thanks for providing the texture, and if you're willing to do the heavy lifting of getting his head in game, that'd be tops!

head_human_caucasian_revan_m_d.tga

It's looking great so far. With any luck DP will add the finishing touches and we can enjoy the head in-game soon.