A Future Pilot

K2 Community Patch

10 hours ago, N-DReW25 said:

I have provided permission for A Future Pilot to use my Serrocco Guard VO fix and my bounty hunter starport visa fix.

19 minutes ago, bead-v said:

Permission granted.

Thank you both!

Great idea, I was hoping someone would do this. You have my permission to use anything I've uploaded here.

On 6/11/2018 at 3:12 AM, Marauder said:

Great idea, I was hoping someone would do this. You have my permission to use anything I've uploaded here.

Thank you!

On 6/11/2018 at 5:03 AM, DarthParametric said:

Per discussions with @Snigaroo, you may want to include:

I'll add it, thanks!

On 5/29/2018 at 2:39 PM, JCarter426 said:

<snip>

Could I have permission to included the following fixes from your "Things what bother me" section of your fixes mod:

• Battle of Telos Turboblasters
  • Commoner Clothing
  • Kiosk 2 Model
  • Mandalorian Flags
  • Pazaak Cards

Thanks!

6 hours ago, DarthParametric said:

Another fix you may want to include:

Looks good! Thanks!

1 hour ago, ndix UR said:

Permission granted to you and anyone to use/redistribute/build-off/etc. that mod.

Thank you so much!

On 6/14/2018 at 3:04 AM, A Future Pilot said:

Could I have permission to included the following fixes from your "Things what bother me" section of your fixes mod:

• Battle of Telos Turboblasters
  • Commoner Clothing
  • Kiosk 2 Model
  • Mandalorian Flags
  • Pazaak Cards

Thanks!

You could I suppose. :)

About the Telos lasers, though. @Snigaroo censored that part of the readme for his non-spoiler build, so you may want to consider the same.

So far nothing the K2 patch has added has needed to be censored, but once something has AFP has said he'll make a specific installer option for the spoiler-free builds that lack the spoilers in the info file. But thanks for looking out, JC.

This is an official on-the-record statement granting @A Future Pilot permission to use my Shader Fixes for K2. Or the Mandalorian ones in it for K1, since I'm not going to bother to make that its own mod. Also the other Minor Fixes we discussed - Atris, Mira, grass, and clothes.

12 hours ago, HK47snarkyshark said:

Just created an account to thank all contributors for continuing to support this beautiful game in 2018. Love you all :wub:

You're very welcome, and thank you again to all the mod authors who have contributed to these Community Patches! :)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, LiliArch said:

You are aware that it shouldn’t be used with TSLRCM, right?

Nope...somehow I missed the big bold text right on the top of the mod page :rolleyes: I really need to stop modding on this little sleep :P

• Haha 1

Yeah, I'd be for something like that for sure. I dunno if I'd call it a bug fix, per se, but something to bring the game more in line with its own rules

By the way, AFP, I thought I'd mention something I noticed while I was playing today - that first room to the left when you enter the Harbinger. There's a little set of windows through which you can see Peragus and the tube thing you walked in through. If you move the camera right, Peragus abruptly cuts off when it should go on significantly further. Also, you can't see the walkway or huuuuuge window to where Atton was standing in the main area. As far as I know, no one has ever made a mod to correct this before, though

(Sorry for the lack of screenshot - for some reason, every time I try, it comes out completely black)

• Thanks 1

Well this game does not play by the rules regarding it's NPCs and it's intentional, just analyze their attributes and you'll see that they use different point buy pools for them, that is certainly not an oversight.

Even if some people (like me) dislike the fact that NPCs don't play by the rules and tend think that mods like NPC Stat Fixes Mod are must haves, you cannot, however, by any means consider them true fixes.

• Like 1

On 7/18/2018 at 5:48 PM, Vadász said:

Well this game does not play by the rules regarding it's NPCs and it's intentional, just analyze their attributes and you'll see that they use different point buy pools for them, that is certainly not an oversight.

Even if some people (like me) dislike the fact that NPCs don't play by the rules and tend think that mods like NPC Stat Fixes Mod are must haves, you cannot, however, by any means consider them true fixes.

Yeah, I talked to some people on Discord and they also agreed it's too much of a change for the K2CP.