ebmar

SKIN:[K1] T3-M4 Custom Portrait

[K1] T3-M4 Custom Portrait

[K1] T3-M4 Custom Portrait

This is a T3-M4 custom portrait mod.

The concept is much inspired by "Artistic Fanart Portraits [K1]", authored by Mutilator57.

Base image was taken from here, with some edits then adding background for artistry purpose to better suit the playthrough experience.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's always room for improvements - critiques, comments, suggestions, questions and feedbacks for the next update are much appreciated - PM, write them on my feed or leave any on the mod's page as you please. And thank you! for downloading, and playing this mod.

Hope you enjoy the mod as much as I do!

Installation: run the installer [TSLPatcher.exe] then hit the [Install Mod ->] button!

• You may want to remove any instance of TGA/DDS format of PO_pt3m3 in the 'Override', either before/after the installation. Make a backup if you want to

Uninstallation: remove PO_pt3m3.tpc from the 'Override' and/or replace with the backup ones

Compatibility: will not be compatible with mods that share the same scope with this mod

This mod will have direct effect anytime and anywhere it had been installed

The mod was play-tested with KotOR 1 Restoration/K1R and K1:Community Patch/K1CP installed and is compatible with them

Redistribution: you may distribute the mod; just don't claim it as your own, and give credits where it's due. At last, leave appreciation to BioWare & LucasArts with any inclusion of the assets. An appreciation to this lil' peasant's work here is also a very warm welcome, welcome. :cheers:

Credits:

• The Almighty Force which gave me chance to finish the mod
  • BioWare & LucasArts for developing one of the best RPG I've played
  • starwars.wikia for providing the base image
  • Fred Tetra for the amazing KotOR Tool
  • ndix UR for tga2tpc
  • stoffe and Fair Strides for the magnificent TSLPatcher
  • All the Tool Makers wasn't mentioned - can't make it without y'all! :respect:
  • All the inspiring streamers on DeadlyStream
  • All the inspiring modders either active or inactive
  • DeadlyStream for being a home; a place to hangout - to discuss and hosting my work
  • DeadlyStream staffs for tirelessly improving and maintaining the site
  • Snigaroo for hosting #mod_development on Discord > r/kotor - thanks! The place is so much fun - and inspiring! :jarjar:

-eb

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/16/2018
  • Category
  • K1R Compatible
    Yes

[Updated to v1.1.2: June 25, 2019]

What's new?

• It is now using in-game native TPC format with appropriate power of 2 scaling. It should appear better in-game as a result to that
  • As using DXT1 compression it also less storage consuming. The former TGA should be around ~340 KB, this version TPC sized at ~43 KB