Sign in to follow this  
ebmar

[K1] Dantooine Animated Legal Screen [IP]

I'm looking to have permission from Project Starforge to post this mod.

Is it allowed to post this kind of mods here? [As the animation is not a work of mine.]

What I do is blend the animation with the legal content I made so it could be used in-game. Need some insights here :book:

Preview:

post-41948-0-78675600-1525612385_thumb.gif

• Like 1

By insight, do you mean, "Oh my god, this is the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen in my life"? Because oh my god, this is the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen in my life

• Like 2

I'm looking to have permission from Project Starforge to post this mod.

Have Project Starforge upload the mod. If you find this answer unsatisfactory, PM one of the other staff members for further guidance.

Eitherway, I must have this mod in my collection. I didn't even know you could animate the legal screens.

b4Pk9yv.gif

• Like 2

Have Project Starforge upload the mod. If you find this answer unsatisfactory, PM one of the other staff members for further guidance.

I'm glad with the answer; as it gives me the perception on fair modding, thank you Sith Holocron.

I'm looking to have Project Starforge upload the mod then.

Eitherway, I must have this mod in my collection. I didn't even know you could animate the legal screens.

b4Pk9yv.gif

It looked like you could animate almost everything in the game, if you have the resources it needed then.

I'm glad with the answer; as it gives me the perception on fair modding, thank you Sith Holocron.

I'm looking to have Project Starforge upload the mod then.

Hopefully, Project Starforge won't forget to credit your work in adding the legal information when submitting the mod.  Good luck!

• Like 1

Hopefully, Project Starforge won't forget to credit your work in adding the legal information when submitting the mod.  Good luck!

I trust in your greater wisdom, Master Sith.