Sign in to follow this  
Sith Holocron

Should USM creators be approached to request a saber be created for Kaah?

Should USM creators be approached to request a saber be created for Kaah?

As Kaah is a character which is important to the M4-78 EP and many people enjoy using the Ultimate Saber Mod, who thinks it might be a good idea to see if any of the still active USM members might be interested in creating a new saber for Kaah?

If the only result was to have the USM become compatible with TSLRCM with M4-78, I'd consider that a nice outcome but for now, I'm only thinking of a saber for Kaah?

Of course, this doesn't rule out the creator of the "Heroes of the Old Republic" from making a submission either!

Your thoughts - as always - would be appreciated.

Hmm...I dunno. I think I'm the only TSL player who actually doesn't have much interest in USM (perfectly happy with Oldflash's replacement hilts). But it'd be cool for Kaah to have his own distinct lightsaber as long as USM wasn't required to play M4-78.

I hope that made sense.

Which one would you approach?

Anyway, I'd rather have Qui-Dorn do-it, since his mod's much more compatibility friendly...

Guest Qui-Don Jorn

Which one would you approach?

Anyway, I'd rather have Qui-Dorn do-it, since his mod's much more compatibility friendly...

..Qui-Dorn??

I'll do it if the creators of the mod are down with it.

Guest HK-47

Hmm...I dunno. I think I'm the only TSL player who actually doesn't have much interest in USM (perfectly happy with Oldflash's replacement hilts). But it'd be cool for Kaah to have his own distinct lightsaber as long as USM wasn't required to play M4-78.

I hope that made sense.

Statement: You're not the only one. I liked it at first, but it was incompatible with too many other mods that I wanted. I now prefer Oldflash's replacement hilts as well.

Agreement: As long as USM isn't required to play M4-78, I'm for it.

Statement: You're not the only one. I liked it at first, but it was incompatible with too many other mods that I wanted. I now prefer Oldflash's replacement hilts as well.

Cool! I'm glad I'm not the only one. ;)

..Qui-Dorn??

Hey, it's not my fault that your name's not written the same at different forums...

Lucasfiles: Kuai-Donn Jorn

Guest Qui-Don Jorn

Hey, it's not my fault that your name's not written the same at different forums...

Lucasfiles: Kuai-Donn Jorn

yeah, I wish the whole "Kuai" spelling could just be removed and forgotten, but not so at LF, I actually asked about it, to no reply.

Oh well, i guess...

I just thought it was funny that you mashed it all up into two words instead of three...just ribbin ya thats all. :)

Hey I was just thinking,..Im going to start on a hilt model for Kaah tommorrow. I want to submit one, if you like it, use it. If not, thats cool too. I have an idea in my head, but Im sure it won't turn out that way. And I have a bunch of pictures to look at to give me ideas, so ..

who do I submit my idea to?

Edited by Qui-Don Jorn

That would be zbyl2, if I'm not mistaken, though he didn't ask for one! So maybe Sith Holocron would like ta hear about-it...

Guest Qui-Don Jorn

That would be zbyl2, if I'm not mistaken, though he didn't ask for one! So maybe Sith Holocron would like ta hear about-it...

No, you're right, I retract that last post.

I was jumping the gun,..apologies

Guest staticjoe66

I too am not the world's biggest USM fan much preferring OldFlash or Qui-Don Jorn's hilts although for my current playthrough I installed VP's Hi-Poly Tin Cans mod

Cool! I'm glad I'm not the only one. :)

Guest Dark_Ansem

they should be approached but T7nowhere is, in fact, nowhere to be seen.