Sith Holocron

Remaking the Loading Screens

Which skybox replacement do you prefer for Dantooine?  

12 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which skybox replacement do you prefer for Dantooine?

• More Vibrant Skies 1.0 by Malkior
    • K2 Exterior Textures, Part 1 by Vurt

My viewer can't open it but I appreciate the effort, JC! Here's what I came up with!

jDMiiDj.png

DP, how does the 2DA that I posted look?

The way these screens are looking it's almost like the game is getting an HD remaster. Excellent work, SH!

Thanks Malkior and Squall!

I'll be releasing the mod sometime tonight. As the Mrs. is streaming her shows right now and our internet is very slow, I'll have to wait until she goes to sleep first. There will be a video attached to each download page (and the release pages too) on each release page.  This video will show what the screens looks like in their full screen glory (i.e. without the black bars and the filter) so you know what you'll get before you download everything. After they are up, I'll be locking this thread and the conversations can continue in the two release threads.

Please note: The base game and TSLRCM screens will be in the larger "Original Pack".  The loading screens for Curse of the Sith, Azgath N'Dul's Tomb, Coruscant Jedi Temple, and M4-78 EP will only be in the "Add-On Pack."  Please place your future comments in the correct thread.

You locked the topic again :D

EDIT: I should probably read everything before posting though...

And that looks amazing!

• Thanks 1

Updated my Replacement Loading Screens - Original Pack (Part 2) to replace this . . . 

DhtT80s.png

with this . . . 

uWq9y2V.png

New picture utilizes corrected lighting as the original was not corrected for that issue and utilizes new textures for the columns seen in that area. Textures for the columns have also been included in that individual package.  Those textures are optional.

Additional Note: Don't forget to pick up the other parts in this series, if you haven't already.

Replacement Loading Screens for KotOR2 - Original Pack, Part 1 (covers Ebon Hawk, Peragus, the Harbinger, Citadel Station and Telos IV)

Replacement Loading Screens for KotOR2 - Original Pack, Part 3 (covers Korriban, the Ravager, and Malachor V)

Replacement Loading Screens for KotOR2 - Add-On Pack (covers loading screens for the following mods: Azgath N'Dul's Tomb, Coruscant Jedi Temple, Curse of the Sith, Korriban Expansion, and the M4-78 Enhancement Project )

Oh here we go again . . .

After Kexikus came out with his High Quality Skyboxes II 2.0 mod, it was only a matter of time until folks would ask me to update my Loading Screens Mods. (To remind yourself, here's links to Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, and the Add-On Pack.)  I haven't used Kexikus' new mod as I haven't been playing TSL lately, though the reviews seem to say wonderful things about it.  Here's my question for those of you that have read this far: If you had to limit which loading screens were to be replaced that feature skyboxes, which planet takes the top spot? I'll make a poll if I can though I'm not sure If I can add in a poll if I already had one in the thread.  (If a poll doesn't appear, just state the planet, the loading screen in particular that should be updated, and why those choices are good candidates.)

To put it plainly, I'm not redoing the entire pack.  Even if weren't the holiday season, I'd still not have the time for that.  But I can try to eek out a few new loading screens if the call is great enough for it.

On the other hand: if you like the series as it is now, you could leave a comment on the files.  Just sayin'

Happy holidays.

P.S.: Sorry to the Reddit folks that were wondering where the files went.  ;)