Sith Holocron

New Videos for Brotherhood of Shadow?

I was wondering if someone might be interested redoing the BIKs files included with Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge? As most folks now used widescreen - whether through Steam or UniWS/Flawless Widescreen - the new resolutions don't do any favors to the original pre-rendered movies.

8XlGlfO.png

Here are a few ideas you might keep in mind:

1) Record in widescreen using a recorder that doesn't add a watermark.

2) Use the original music. It's an unused piece of music IIRC. You can find it in the StreamMusic folder under the name "mus_area_slehey.wav"

3) Use the original fonts. They are Army of Darkness and Futura Book.

4) Use the original areas in the game. (I guess that is sort of obvious, huh?)

5) Optional: Use this Hammerhead re-skin for the appropriate movie? As it would be used in a pre-rendered movie and the model texture wouldn't be placed in the game, this isn't porting. I'm sure there are other re-skins for this model out there that I haven't seen.

6) Optional: You might want to see if Dark Hope's skin for "Shadow" might be of interest in your attempt.

• Like 1

I should have been more specific . . . the three BIKs I am hoping will be remade are named "live_11.bik", "live_12.bik", and "live_13.bik".

I don't need anyone to remake the "Legal.BIK" as I've done that myself. Want it now? Here you go. It's sized to 1920 by 1080.

BTW folks, do you think this would be considered porting?

5) Optional: Use this Hammerhead re-skin for the appropriate movie? As it would be used in a pre-rendered movie and the model texture wouldn't be placed in the game, this isn't porting. I'm sure there are other re-skins for this model out there that I haven't seen.

I can delete this part from the original post if the powers-that-be think that it is the case.
  • Like 1

To anyone interested in helping Sith Holocron with this request: You're free to use my skyboxes, should you want to. I'll also finish the new V2 Korriban skyboxes once I'm back from my vacation and you can have those as well once they're done.

• Like 3