JCarter426

MOD:JC's Darksaber for K2

JC's Darksaber for K2

This mod adds the Darksaber, a unique lightsaber seen in the Clone Wars and Rebels TV shows, to Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords.

The Darksaber comes with a custom hilt and blade effect.

The Darksaber's stats are better than the standard lightsaber's (+2 Charisma and +1d10 Universal damage) but the item cannot be upgraded.

I have integrated the item into the game, but I'll keep the how a surprise. One hint: You must search through the possessions of a certain Mandalorian.

If you want to get it through playing the game, you'll have to start a new game. Otherwise, you can cheat it in. The item is "jc_darksaber".

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/14/2018
  • Category
  • TSLRCM Compatible

Cheated it in but it keeps crashing the game. Steam version though not sure if that has anything to do with it or graphics settings not sure.

Edited by Elsys656

If it's crashing that probably means the model or upcrystals.2da is missing. I can only guess you didn't run TSLPatcher correctly, or since you're on the Steam version possibly the Steam Workshop is interfering.

I fixed it enabled legacy mode then disabled it worked after that somehow or another it didn't overwrite anything I installed since it was rather accidental

Hey, the mod is working perfectly, except the blade texture is all messed up, it's just black rectangles. Is there any fix for this or is it simply an incompatibility problem with the android version of the game?

On 1/3/2021 at 11:36 PM, JCarter426 said:

Yes, I've received some reports of problems on Android. I think this is specific to the device's hardware, and I don't know of any way to fix it at this time.

3 minutes ago, Vanja said:

Did you maybe find a way how to fix this,i just installed mod today and my darksaber looks weird like some black rectangles,i play on the android

I don't have the game on Android, so I have no way of implementing and testing a fix. I suspect it is device-specific OpenGL issue and probably not fixable anyway.