Sign in to follow this  
RustyPirate

Expansion of Yavin Station

May I have your opinions on and idea of mine to expand Yavin Station in a way that allows a trip to the surface? Something along the lines of custom dialogue, custom modules, custom enemies, custom items, and one custom quest. It would be nothing too fancy and would mainly just be a simple, short extension, that fits nicely into the lore.

There was one mod that attempted to land on the surface, which I think is lost to the ethos, but personally I'd love to see a Yavin IV mod where you search the surface for hidden treasure or some sort of "pirate" themed quest where you bump into more from the group that attacks the Station in Vanilla.

However, Yavin IV itself is an interesting location, so it's cool either way.

• Like 1

The work needed may be fancy but the content will not be. It depends on the individual. Would you like me to describe what I have in mind?

Alright. It would start with a new or extended dialogue after dealing with the Trandoshans and eventually leading to the permission of using Suvam's means of transport down to the surface. The first module will be a small area in which you landed and will have either smugglers or indigenous life inhabiting it. The second module will have you run into a scene where there is an ongoing battle between the Massassi and a contingent of Sith Troopers lead by a Sith Master. This is also where you might find the quest item Suvam asked for which brought you there in the first place. The third will be an area that will be centered with Exar Kun's temple/tomb and the surrounding area will have Massassi Abominations guarding it. The fourth and maybe fifth will be the interior of the tomb with additional abominations and a Massassi Priest as a final encounter. Once your done with them, you will have a brief conversation with the spirit of Exar Kun not necessarily caring that you are there. Overall it is just something I thought of that would be on par with my idea of basically a recreation of TSL's Coruscant mod. I don't plan making either anytime soon so if anyone is reading this and is interested besides myself, by all means.

It would be a kind of cool tie-in to TOR to show Revan exploring Yavin and maybe learning about the Temple of Sacrifice while he's there - to be ruminated upon later.

Don't really like what they did with him in TOR, but it would be a neat continuity thing.

• Like 1