VarsityPuppet

[WIP] Bastila's Mother

I'm working on a mod to make Bastila's mother, Helena, actually look like her daughter. The original is generic red-haired old lady jedi

Helenshan.jpgBastila_render.jpg

I know, they totally look alike

Anyways, the idea was to reinforce that family relation, so I basically took Bastila's base head, added wrinkles, made a few model tweaks, and changed the hair.

So this is probably better, right?

Q8Kx0lx.png

And here's a video if you need a better reference

I need some ideas on what clothing to give her. My inclination was to give her one of the N_CommF variants, but wasn't sure.

• Like 12
  • Light Side Points 1

Never something I thought about, but a good change. 

Now in terms of family resemblance the only issue we have is Griff. 

Never something I thought about, but a good change. 

Now in terms of family resemblance the only issue we have is Griff.

Certainly something I could try. It will be a bit more difficult though since it's a male twi'lek head.

In general, I feel like the male twi'lek heads should be remodeled so they look less like The Hills Have Eyes

I mean seriously look at this guy

For all its faults, I think SWTOR got the male twi'lek design correct, so this is what I'd be aiming for.

SS_20100618_Species02_full.jpg

Any other family members? I know Dustil and Carth already look pretty similar, but I can't think of any others.

Maybe Carth's kid Dustil too?

Carth and Dustil already look pretty similar, but I know at least at one time there was a mod that made him look younger

• Like 1

Carth and Dustil already look pretty similar, but I know at least at one time there was a mod that made him look younger

Yeah they do look pretty similar, I guess.  Just thought I'd mention the other possibility to the discussion.  BTW, is Dustil's head one of the ones available to the player to use as the PC?

Yeah they do look pretty similar, I guess.  Just thought I'd mention the other possibility to the discussion.  BTW, is Dustil's head one of the ones available to the player to use as the PC?

No, it's a unique head

• Like 1