Party Tweaks

Party Tweaks
Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords
By ChaosRonin
---------------------------------------------------

Overview
This mod will do a few things:

- Set all party members level to 1 when they join.
- Set skills using their class templates (Skill Point Per LVL + INT)*4 to set initial skills using their original skill point placement as templates with two exceptions being the Handmaiden and Disciple as they have quite a few bonus skill points.
- Fix any inconsistencies between Vitality/Force/Skill Points.
- Set level 1 feats with an aim towards build freedom for the player while staying true to the character, hopefully no more redundant feats.
- Set believable extra feats or force powers if characters come with more feats or force powers than their class levels allows with the exception of unique feats.

Overall this mod allows you to have more control on how to build each party member and have less redundant abilities.

Installation
--------------------------------------------------
Copy files to Override folder. If using TLSRCM place the p_hanharr.utc file in the TSLRCM Compatibility folder instead.

Compatibility
This mod is currently not compatible with other mods that alter the same files unless they use TSL Patcher, in that case you can try loading my mod first then using the other mods TSL Patcher. I can not guarantee anything so do it at your own discretion. Also you need to start a new game or install this mod before loading an area where a party member will spawn.

Uninstall
Delete the 12 following files from your Override.

- p_atton.utc
- p_baodur.utc
- p_disciple.utc
- p_g0t0.utc
- p_handmaiden.utc
- p_hanharr.utc
- p_hk47.utc
- p_kreia.utc
- p_mand.utc
- p_mira.utc
- p_t3m4.utc
- p_visas.utc 

Permissions
This mod can be uploaded or shared as long as I am credited. Please contact with any inquiries.

Acknowledgements
Fred Tetra for the KotOR Tool.
Stoffe for the TSL Patcher.
The Modding Community for enhancing my many plays of K1 & TSL & inspiring me to mod.
JC2 for his Party Leveler TSL & TSL NPC Stat Fixes 1.1 by Mellowtron11, as they gave me the inspiration for the work I did here.
All who made TSLRCM & M4-78 EP possible.
Strategy Wiki’s KOTOR2 Guide for the class templates and party stats at time of joining.

Legal
Star Wars, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic & Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords & all other associated material are the intellectual property of their respective legal owners & creators. This mod is not legally endorsed by any party.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/15/2018
  • Category
  • TSLRCM Compatible
    Yes

• Like 2

On 5/5/2018 at 6:39 AM, majesticpine21 said:

what is the reason for the .directory file?

I know this is completely redundant after so long, but the file was just a symptom of working in a Linux distro if I remember correctly. Had nothing to do with the mod itself.

• Haha 1