Sign in to follow this  
Pazaak

M478 General Discussion

Answer: meny meny new quest... lol, why don't you wait and see, just like the rest of us?

Guest Mablus25

Sweet :) Also what will the Quest Storyline be like also will there be any new armor and weapons also rare items for the Mod to add?

Guest bendarby24

Well, if it is like the other M4-78 mod you will arrive and find out it was under Sith control but some one attacked. I'm not going to say because it is a spoiler, but one of your droids have to go on their own and shut down something that is venting poisonous gas.

Edited by Sith Holocron
Deleted the spoliers. Those that want to find out the original storyline should look in Wookiepedia.

Guest Mablus25

2nd Question:How meny common, Uncommon and rare weapons, Armors and Items will this Mod Have?

Guest bendarby24

it mite be unown at this time because there are triying to get the main story line in first and the vo's done so not as we now of yet but i dont think there will be many new items because there was only one thing that pops to mind what obsdan did is lunavashis lights saber and as you can tell i do not now how to spell her name

Guest Mablus25

Cool thx for the info

Hey guys, I'm new here but I really need your help. I'm having problems with the mod. You see, when I enter the Archon II core or whatever it is I see a cutscene in which Sion is meditating in front of a hologram of my character. That's normal. Then a sith assassin comes, there's a short conversation between him and Sion, then Sion stands up and tells him to prep his ship. Everything is 100% fine. But right after the cutscene I can only see a black screen. I can hear how I swing my lightsaber, how I walk, I can use Force powers and I can switch characters. But I can't see it. I made a save there and loaded it. And guess what - I was in the Trayus Core! What the hell?!?! :confused: :confused: :confused: If you can help, I'll be very thankful. If you want, I can tell you what other mods I have in my override folder.

Damn it, why did I listen to that "smart" guy. There should be no problem, he said. It works with me, he said. :censored: Okay, so this M4-78EP works with the restoration mod, correct? Can you give me a link to it because I'm kind of lazy guy. Or is it still a work in progress?

Yay, more good news! Oh wait... :cry: Eh, I can live with that. Is there a release date for the mod or is it gonna be done when it's gonna be done?

Is there a release date for the mod or is it gonna be done when it's gonna be done?

To paraphrase Orson Wells: We will release no Tarisian Ale before its time.

When this thing is unleashed, you'll know. (Oh boy, will you know.)

Well, I'll take advantage of this thread and ask you, mighty modders, two questions.

1. Will there be unique interactive lines for each party member regarding certain situations on the planet? Cause if no, you realize, that would leave certain emptiness.

2. For his orignal mode Stoney used some of the lines we hear in the initial game and....you know, for those who are unaware, that may be fine, but for us, devote fans of kotor, those lines are just reminders that we are not playing the unified complite game. For example, Sion's phrase "I spared you once. I will not do so again." Will those repetitive lines still be used, or will you make something totally new?

I see you have mastered the technique of teasing... *Influence gained: Kreia*

Guest Qui-Gon Glenn
2. For his orignal mode Stoney used some of the lines we hear in the initial game and....you know, for those who are unaware, that may be fine, but for us, devote fans of kotor, those lines are just reminders that we are not playing the unified complite game. For example, Sion's phrase "I spared you once. I will not do so again." Will those repetitive lines still be used, or will you make something totally new?
All I will say about that is that the existing unused VO is maximized, and there are some nicely done little things... that is all the spoiler you will get from me :eek:

Remember, making something "totally new" and having it sound like Atton, or Mira, or anybody, is very difficult, even with a great impersonator of a VO artist. Making "new" dialog by sound splicing is something that is no small task to accomplish... sound editing of this sort is a slow and laborious process, and the more of a perfectionist you are the worse it gets.

Long story short way too late: as SH said, wait and see! I don't think you will be disappointed, when it's done!

:confused: :mad: :censored: :cold: :hot: :sleep:

(Cue rimshot) That's about what my wife says about me! (Ta-bum-bum!)

At least you should be pleases to know the internal beta is still ongoing. That's something for ya!

Just a few questions :

Will there be any opportunity for HK-47 to use his (otherwise unused) Droid Interface feat on M4-78? I think it would be neat to add some reward for someone who has picked it for him, since now it's a complete waste...

And second, probably redundant but I have to ask anyway, will we be able to learn a new lightsaber/force form from master Vash, like we did with with other masters?

Maybe to a first question. I'll have to look into it.

You will be able to learn a new lightsaber form from Master Vash.

Will there be the fight between Nihilus and Sion?

Because i heard rumors abaut Genoharadan restoration and i know that originally the fight was after the explosion in the jek jek tar...

If yes what will happen?

• Like 1