Sign in to follow this  
Xuul

Community Member of the Year 2017 Nominations

Hello everyone, welcome to DeadlyStream. Sorry for once again being late with this post. I think it's safe to say that everyone in our wonderful community loves mods, but what would the mods be without the community members who make, test, and use them? 

We have so many amazing members that make up the forum offering advice, criticism, insightful comments, and just plain hilarity. DeadlyStream wouldn't be the same without all the people that spend time here.

Give it some thought, and vote for a community member that has helped you out, been there for you, made you laugh, or maybe created a cool mod.

Nominating a Member:
  • Post in this thread
  • If you want to go back and nominate more members, edit your original post
  • You may nominate three members only!
  • You may nominate members that have already been nominated

• Like 2

I nominate ndix UR and bead-v for their MDLOps/MDLEdit/KOTORMax work. It seems unfair to pick one over the other though, since they collaborated on all the gubbins under the hood of their respective endeavours. They really deserve some sort of joint award.

• Like 4

I nominate DarthParametric for their excellent model work and DarkHope for their gorgeous HD Retextures

• Like 3

There are so many talented modders here to whom I am extremely grateful and for me it is truly impossible to name only three.

So all I will do, apologizing for my abstention, is to wish an enormous good luck to all those who are going to be nominated (chances are that they helped me all!) and thank them again for their contributions!

FairStrides - For all his scripting help over the past year, and invaluable advice to so many noob modders like myself.

DarthParametric - For his continual presence on the forums, giving advice and providing important information on numerous forums about modeling and other modding aspects. Not to mention the very impressive fixes for cutscenes and models, and in particular his Diversified Jedi on the Star Forge mod. 

Xuul - For all of his constant community service. He writes the News section in the forum, and he posts videos and reviews Deadlystream mods! He is an invaluable community member of Deadlystream.

• Like 1

I nominate the following:

DarthParametric- For his generosity to fulfil the request of many users in the Request forum bringing people's mod wishes to reality even if they seem difficult (Or even impossible) to make or are just strange in nature.

Leilukin- For her work in creating the Same-Sex Relationship mods allowing for LGBT players of Kotor to experience a playthrough of their own orientation.

Dark Hope- For her amazing work with her HD Reskin's that rival the quality of modern game textures.

• Like 1

Sith Holocron- For his continuous dedication to his role as an Admin keeping the user's on the Forum's in check and keeping the Website in a calm and safe atmosphere.

Thanks for the vote but I'm gonna remove myself from the running so others can get the credit they richly deserve. (Feel free to switch out your third vote for someone else!)

• Like 1

Since Sith Holocron has removed himself from the running, my only nomination is DarthParametric. Not only did he do me a massive favor for my currently in production KOTOR 2 Machinima Film (it'll be hard to miss!) but I've seen him generously help out various members regarding modding requests. He also just did me a solid regarding my Kreia HD cutscene mod, too.

• Like 2

I would like to nominate DarthParametric, Fair Strides, and Xuul for their selflessness and tireless dedication to this community.

• Like 3

I would like to nominate Fairstrides + Darth Parametric for helping myself and others, providing great advice and assistance when asked and just for being there when you want them to be! They've been a great help!

I'm new to the site, but I'd like to nominate ndix UR for his High Resolution Menus mod and for getting what is now, let's be brutally honest, an ancient game usable and looking darn good at 3440x1440! That's over twice the highest number of pixels the original game officially supported.

• Like 2

same here as what DarthVarkor stated before, my first nomination would go for sure for SithHolocron due to his unquantifiable support to keep this running smoothly ALL this time !!! (hats off to him) 

that said, with SithHolocron off; my 3 nominations go for DarthParametric,

N-DReW25 and VarsityPuppet.

for .... oh well, so many many many reasons. 

but how can't I at least mention others like Fair Strides or Kexikus ..... the nominations go for the first 3 however.

thanks to all for the great works.

• Like 1